Viewing last 25 versions of post by Number1pegasus in topic Vent thread

Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
I have to learn to not let everyone's opinions on things effect my writing.

What I mean is "Someone I like talks about how they hate it when this thing in something shows up and they'll drop and stop reading/watching said thing because it _*offends_* them" or something.

And like. I know for what I wanna write I am not going to pretend like certain things don't exist and wont pull my punches when writing.

But yet I want everyone to be able to like my stuff so it bothers me a bit and I might consider trying to change that.

But in the end though I shouldn't change the serious stuff I want to write in the future. And just realize that. Hey, if Johnny over there is getting offended by something I'm writing than well. Oh well I guess!

I shouldn't have to bend over to please everyone. And I can't even do that anyway as that's impossible. As not everyone is please able. And you wont be able to not offend everyone in some way. Doing so might even ruin my writing and or story too. And give things less of an impact.
No reason given
Edited by Number1pegasus
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
I have to learn to not let everyone's opinions on things effect my writing.

What I mean is "Someone I like talks about how they hate it when this thing in something shows up and they'll drop and stop reading/watching said thing because it _offends_ them" or something.

And like. I know for what I wanna write I am not going to pretend like certain things don't exist and wont pull my punches when writing.

But yet I want everyone to be able to like my stuff so it bothers me a bit and I might consider trying to change that.

But in the end though I shouldn't change the serious stuff I want to write in the future. And just realize that. Hey, if Johnny over there is getting offended by something I'm writing than well. Oh well I guess!

I shouldn't have to bend over to please everyone. And I can't even do that anyway as that's impossible. Doing so might even ruin my writing and or story too. And give things less of an impact.
No reason given
Edited by Number1pegasus