Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Elidiotadelaesquina
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -

Stupid idiot
@WaynePonePone
And then you grow up and become an adult… Or you just don’t feel it’s necessary to celebrate something in a concrete way.
I could tell you I haven’t put an offering for my relatives on the Day of the Dead in some long time.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Artist always claim to have aphantasia (lack of mind eye) while consistently having a higher detail, more cohesive view of the world.
This most likely means the science is being fucked up by cognitive bias. People who are not artist or visually talented are more likely to overestimate their ability to visualize.
I not only have a minds eye I can project it onto any blank surface. I can see my imagination on a blank TV screen. I’m more likely to say I have aphantasia just because my minds eye is darker than reality, someone without training just thinks about the shape and color of an apple and says “yep I see it” I’m more likely to say I don’t see it, until I actually do.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I’m more likely to trust someone that doubts their memory than someone who exaggerates it.
The only people who claim to have a fantastic minds eye are people who actually can’t see the real world very clearly, so they don’t have a good reference point to compare their imagination to. It’s easy to say you have a fantastic imagination when you never actually use it to create anything. it’s easy to overestimate a tool you never actually use or measure.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Yankees are cooler than Southerners
Yankees had industry, stayed in the Union, banned slavery, and invented great machines, education and Webster’s Dictionary. The North is actually God’s Country, the South is the Devil’s no matter what they like to think.
Sorry Dixie.
Don’t take this too seriously
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Speaking of terrible PSAs, my favorite will always be the one from RSPCA where they hold a gun against a dog. It’s more like a hostage ransome video than a PSA to tell people to help animals. “Give us money or we’ll shoot this animal dead”. It’s hard to imagine how people even thought of something like that. “Yeah, this will definitely make us look like an animal welfare organization instead of fucking psychopaths.” It’s so stupid you’d think PETA made it.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@WaynePonePone
The thing about that PSA is that it was taken from a National Lampoon magazine cover that featured a gun pointing at a dog, but the RSPCA didn’t realize that it was satire and a joke and took it seriously.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@Meanlucario
I dislike pessimism because of how it enables complacency. It’s easy to say the world sucks, then do nothing. And when nothing changes, you can sit back in the smug satisfaction of knowing that you were right.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Doomed or not we can always make it better. At some point I choose to make it better instead of worse.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I don’t think either -mism is mutually exclusive to how they tackle the state of things.
I’ve seen plenty of pessimists persist in the face of certain failure and I’d even say the majority of people, who most would call neutral, are stagnate optimists with the life view, “Everything is fine” and henceforth, don’t feel called to do anything.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Lord WyrmSpawN
I’ve seen a lot more from pessimists shaming others for not giving up like they have than the optimists you and others described (and who sounds like optimists and more in denial).
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
It doesn’t matter if you’re an optimist or pessimist. The world is harsh and you have to be harsh to get through it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide