Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
@TheHappySpaceman
I’m aware that she is considered a strong character for good reasons. My issue is that she was made for sexist to go “if you think you are equal to men, than you are just like the devil Lilith.” She wasn’t made to be a strong woman represent, she was made to be the “faulty” of woman thinking they are just as good as men. It’s only when people started to realize that the two sexes are equal did the character turn from a warning to a symbol. I’m also religious so I’m not a fan of them adding shit to the Bible or other texts in general, let alone with the purpose of trying to justify prejudice.
Background Pony #967B
As much as I don’t care for the whole Snyder Superman interpretation, I think insinuating he practices Ayn Rayn morals is one of the dumbest takes ever.
Snyder Superman clearly loves humanity and will save them always. He’s not going to sacrifice them for some fascist Kryptonite doctrine.
If anything Zod would be a Randian since he will sacrifice for what he thinks of as the common good even if it means murdering earthlings.
Honestly I feel like people put Snyder Superman as Snyder Batman even though Superman is obviously in the right compared to Batman.
You can criticize Snyder but calling him pro-Objectivist is one of the most slanderous pretentious criticisms ever.
Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
@Jade Kitsune
Im don’t watch a lot of films but I t’s far better than watch came out this year, tho I can’t say for sure until Transformers: Rise of the Beasts comes out.
I kind of agree with you but I still liked it.
@harasha456
The good one (that came out back in April).
Elidiotadelaesquina
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Stupid idiot
Related to the MCU spider-man movies:
The best thing that happened to Peter was that Tony Stark died. I know it’s his equivalent of “father figure” or uncle Ben, but for how long?
Spidey10
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Related to the MCU spider-man movies:
The best thing that happened to Peter was that Tony Stark died. I know it’s his equivalent of “father figure” or uncle Ben, but for how long?
100% agreed. I never liked how until No Way Home they felt the need to tie Peter Parker so much with Stark and the larger MCU.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
If I ever become famous, I think I might not have a twitter account. Too much potential for trouble. I’d rather explain myself on my own terms, if at all.
If I had a Twitter account I would hide my identity so people wouldn’t know it was me.
Background Pony #967B
The phrase “touch grass” is so weird. Why would any normal person actually touch grass. It’s like the phrase was made by some basement dweller angry at someone’s take on twitter, even though they never actually touched grass either.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Twitter needs to understand that fictional characters are fictional regardless of things like lolicon or the character’s official ages.
Otherwise, people would think fictional characters are real when a loli exists or a character is underage and not over 18. Which is a total nightmare.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Goku Black
Yea. Getting tired of this crap, and it’s so hard to make people stop believing in crap like “lolicon is pedophilia” and not focus on having that energy on real crimes from real pedos who harass real kids. Really.
And don’t get me started on people whining about selfshipping (especially with Amphibia when artist like AdmiralDT shipped himself with Anne.), it’s giving OCxCanon a bad name.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide