Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Don’t
I hate all that manosphere shit, all the ‘looksmaxing’ and sometimes even the personal fitness obscession involved.
I mean there is youtube people like ‘moreplatesmoredates’ telling you that you’re not eating enough, you need to have all this muscle and stuff.
I mean looksmaxing sure if you mean clean clothes and some good habits.

Women rarely want a huge guy that acts like an asshole. Evolution doesn’t really favor this as much anymore, hyperaggresive men are bad at relationships and children.
They and also men judge you on things like reliability, sometimes health (mental usually being most important), responsibility. If you two are able to share goals and interest, or communicate properly.
You need empathy, being able to truly understand how women feel, and knowing that they get approached a lot more often.
People are also going to want someone financially responsible. This isn’t gold digging, its common sense. Some might have needs like they’re quick to date someone because they need shelter, or money or something, this is up for you to decide if it’s worth.
Meeting strangers is awkward. Why would man or women want to be fucked with randomly in public? they’re probably busy. Even if they look like they’re relaxing, they probably got things to do, and day planned out.
Women would love to smile more and be friendlier, but they get fucked with a lot by people who think they are flirting. If a girl gives you that resting bitch face, just smile and avoid them if you can.
All this is common sense empathy. And applies to a lot more than cis men seeking cis women.

Incels talk all this shit about genetics and stuff, forgetting that men and women are genetically inclined to not like insecure sexists assholes.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Don’t
@Beth
Moistcr1tikal explained it best: He was also a lonely one who lived off of internet memes until he forced himself to have roommates he didn’t know in collage and learn to go out and socialize. A story he tells for free. People trying to sell you social abilities don’t want you to learn since you stop paying them and realize they ripped you off.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Not enough stories value a great “goodbye” ending. I mean when the story is wrapping up and the characters are going to go on their separate ways, they spend time on showing the characters accepting that and getting their goodbyes taken care of. It’s quite emotionally filled when done right.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Meanlucario
What kind of endings do these stories tell then? I always believed that a simple goodbye and characters going their separate ways is the most effective way to end things, even if it’s overdone.
Posted Report
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
Woke is not inclusive. Its actually excluding people who disagree.
Which is counter point to the mission of being inclusive.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
If your opinion is that certain kinds of people should be marginalized, dehumanizied, or otherwise disregarded, and that certain individuals or groups should be excluded from whole segments of society, then your position is garbage and you absolutely should be ostracized for it.
Inclusivity is about respecting people and not erecting barriers to entry, it is not about accepting every single world view as if it is 100% equal.
“I believe kicking puppies to death is our moral obligation” for example is a belief that absolutely should be excluded from common society.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Meanlucario
Pokemon does that too. I don’t know how many finales have one or two entire episodes surrounding how hard it is for characters to separate, and a lot of crying is involved.
Posted Report
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #D85A
Yea, as much as I dread her for her bigotry against trans people, I think the discourse is getting old.
Which is why I want WB to buy the franchise and yes even the books from her and give ZERO credit to her so it won’t be associated with that person, even if the damage is already done to Hogwarts Legacy.
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Background Pony #D85A
I’m not saying it’d be a commercial failure otherwise (if anything, it’d be a modest success in any other timeline). But you can’t deny that the game is being pushed hard by those alt-right grifters on YouTube.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Penguin Dragneel
That’s too bad, because that’s denying all the other fans who don’t care about that aspect.
And it’s official sources that are giving out high scores, those looked at as corrupt and probably wouldn’t do anything to that end out of spite.
Posted Report
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Penguin Dragneel
I don’t doubt that the majority of people buying the game are just regular Harry Potter excited to finally get a good game after years of awful tie-in games, bit I have noticed tgat sadly there is a group of people buying the game just to piss people off and that’s dumb.
I don’t think liking or buying anything HP related makes you a bad person, however it still sucks knowing that the money is still going to end up going to someone like JK.
Feel bad for the devs because it seems like they really put a lot of heart into this (and also called out JK on her bullshit afaik) and their big game is just being used for some dumb culture war BS
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Most of the people buying it are likely just honest to god fans and/or people completely out of the loop about what’s been going on with JK(despite what Twitter will tell you, not that many people are as savvy with the internet as believed). The game has been getting massive attention across the board. And I doubt there’s that many people who are brain-damaged enough to buy multiple copies of a game they probably actually don’t care about out of spite and make that much of a difference
@icicle wicicle 1517
All of this. For most of the devs this is just a passion project and don’t deserve to be in the middle of this nonsense
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide