Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
I (and the shipper in me) don’t like when people say “not every character needs a love interest” or “romance isn’t everything” or “romance doesn’t need to be in everything”.
And also, side characters doesn’t need to be lonely or unshippable just because they’re side characters.
Welp, page breaking happened and nobody replied.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Meanlucario
I have read stories where people are forced to be tased and beaten by their own family, 10 year olds killing 2 year old, and people like Albert Fish did exist.
That’s the scary part though. We know and we can think about our actions, but we do it anyway. When we know what we’re doing will be evil but we do it anyway.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Just Wayne
Those people are the exception, especially since we started taking mental illnesses and abuse more seriously now than we did back than. Just because some don’t want to accept that bad behavior is bad, doesn’t mean as a whole we haven’t moved far enough ahead to the point where we can recognize concerning behavior and nip it in the butt before anyone is harmed.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Just Wayne
You say that we had a lot of was in a short amount of time. Humans have a long history, of course we will have a lot of conflict over that time. It’s what happens when clashes happen, from the need for resources and land to people with different ideologies and beliefs deciding that violence is a better solution than just accepting differences.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Meanlucario
Unfortunately the accepting differences part happens too little. And like, prejudices and discriminations still happen even now. I know I’m like a serious downer right now but I also wish humanity would be a bit more… human sometimes, choosing acceptance over violence. I want to look at the bright side too but what’s been going on recently makes it quite difficult.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Hollowfox The Worst
I didn’t have anything to say that but I’ll try to come up with a response
Just like everything fiction wise, it’s all subjective so I guess this is just an instance of people voicing their own opinions.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Also adding something here, I do believe humans are animals and part of nature. We’re not some higher beings with everything superior compared to them. We’re simply animals trying to survive just like all the other creatures, simple as that.
Posted Report
Background Pony #6727
Just because someone doesn’t like Pokémon Scarlet/Violet doesn’t mean everyone else has to! They aren’t hurting anyone by finding the game fun! Sure, it has errors and glitches but people are allowed to play it.
It doesn’t make them a sucker or anything, they are just people who want to go on an adventure and explore a new region.
People calling them names for getting a game they think is too glitchy for them is doing more harm than good. It’s actually doing more harm to them than what they are to the people who hate the game
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Background Pony #6727
Who here has been calling people names for liking S/V? I’ve just been criticizing the game and saying a $60 game from the world’s biggest franchise in 2022 shouldn’t rival gen 1 in terms of bugs.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Videogames are milking hard these days.
I think it has something to do with the development of technology for science and medicine purposes. They couldn’t milk us this hard without the governments or bigger corporations being involved. Videogames seem really huge, more than any sane person would pay for entertainment, I think it has to do with the development of technology for research and diagnostic/medical science.
Remember when Nintendo executives all took a 50% paycut to keep their workers employed? They aren’t all that bad, hate the game, not the player.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Beth
It’s moreso how they got people to accept microtransactions after years of light nudges. It wasn’t restrictions, but the slow process of making bad practices acceptable.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide