Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Vivace
I can’t draw for shit. And everyone hates tracing and bases.
Crackships can’t always be popular when official creators ignore it. Especially in shows like The Owl House, where Emira gets overthrown by Willow as the queen of the series and nobody fucking cares.
And we live in a society where no fan becomes a showrunner and will never become one.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Hollowfox The Worst
I’m saying that if fan stuff was to be canonize as you fantasize, than it would need to go through quality control and fit into the canon, rather than the canon fitting it. You would no longer see stories or art of what could never happen in the canon, which is a big aspect of fan-made content.
There’s a massive canyon between not having crack ships canon and hating your fans. Maybe it’s the fans who feel entitled enough to think those are the same who are the problem.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Hollowfox The Worst
You never actually looked at fan projects and creations it seems. Fans have made some great art, stories, videos, and games dedicated to something they enjoy. Some you are happy to ignore because it’s easier for you to whine about you fan art and ships not being canon when you pretend that it’s only good if it’s canon.
Don’t change the subject. Toxic fans aren’t a part of this conversation (unless you are calling yourself toxic).
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Meanlucario
If you did watch The Owl House, I would have asked you to compare how many fanarts does Huntlow have with how many fanarts Huntmira had.
Or how many fanfics Huntmira had compared to other Hunter ships (and yes even Huntlow, which is canon).
At least Fluttermac was still popular despite people hating it (and SugarMac being canon) because “they never met” (and yes I know that’s a legit reason, but it makes me question its existence and its shippers if that were the case).
I mean, this site had a lot of em.
And yes, I choose to ignore it because fan comic dubs or animatics of ships that i like doesn’t have Andrea Libman and Peter New or Erica Lindbeck and Zeno Robinson. What’s the problem with that?
There’s no other amateur VA who replicates their voices for fanmade fanfic audio dramas or animatics.

Est. 2012
@Meanlucario
Fine, guess I’ll cry and be a delusional prick instead of fighting for wanting to see my ships literally and be acknowledged and accepted by the creators and not ignored.
Shipping is a mistake.
Nobody fucking cares anymore. There’s no hope anymore. Visibility is irrelevant. I wish brains would work as much as the eyes to see imagination literally and not spiritually.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Hollowfox The Worst
No they don’t. Stop excusing people who act so narcissistic they feel owed creators’ attention. Creators are not responsible for viewers who go out and behave in anti-social ways against their wishes.

Est. 2012
I still think enjoying shipping whatever I want would be easier if there’s other types of fanmade projects that are LITERALLY easy to see on a screen. And I mean literally, if creators can’t acknowledge crackships or ships they don’t like in favor of the ones they canonized in their shows (Like Huntlow and SugarMac).
Like an animatic or fanimation with 2 voices that sounds the same as the official voices of the pairings.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Hollowfox The Worst
Hey just one question, which crack ship from Alex Hirsch are you thinking about?
And I mean if romance isn’t the theme of a show I don’t think the creators would put so much focus on it. Like Avatar, I never got into the shipping community of Avatar because the theme of that show is not romance.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide