Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I don’t like condiments like ketchup and mustard, they get way too bitter for my taste buds unless they’re mixed with a lot of other ingredients
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
Asians have a greater grasp of human physiology than the average american. Even the chinese do. Asians know how to eat, even under oppressive and starvation conditions. I have a high metabolism and i’m more than a foot taller than the average asian though, I eat three times their calories and i’m underweight.
Americans have been lied to about every faucet of nutrition for financial exploitation. Americans are lied to about sugar, milk, fat, they think the human diet is mostly carnivorous (when humans are supposed to eat mostly grass like corn, rice etc), we cook all the nutrients out of our food, and the nutrients that us primates are supposed to get from dark greens we call ‘rabbit food’.
EDIT: People are going to say “but corn and rice is junk food shoveled into us by the masses” Yeah, corn and rice is junk food when you dehydrate it, obliterate it, and overcook it into an orange triangle. They try to spray some vitamins back on (some of the vitamins are listed as food coloring) but they cannot return it to natural food.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@SleepySteve
Usually when people bring up intelligence without an objective point it means they’re dumber than a box of rocks.
I know because i’m just like you, brother.
PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
I don’t like condiments like ketchup and mustard, they get way too bitter for my taste buds unless they’re mixed with a lot of other ingredients
Same, the way I see it the food was already prepared for you to eat with seasoning, why tarnish it with subpar condiments.
I find it disgusting how people will just casually drench their food in ketchup or mayo or both, at thay point you arent even tasting the food anymore.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
Myself, i don’t like mayonnaise or mustard, ketchup is good on pizzas but unnecessary for practically everything else, and fries go with salt and/or ground cheese.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music Connoisseur
@PixelatedPony
Exactly, it’s all just bitter paste instead of the actual food itself. If there is a situation where I need to eat something with condiments, I got to make sure I have a drink with me like soda or juice. I could say the same thing with melted cheese even though I do like that
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide