Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@TheHappySpaceman
There actually is. The former are just stupid parodies that reference things for the sake of “humor” and nothing else while the latter manages to work them in a way to make it relevant to the stories.
IDK, have you seen some of those pop culture bukkake movies? Space Jam: A New Legacy in particular was more along the lines of referencing things because they exist, rather than having any relevance to the plot. Like Alex DeLarge having a cameo in it, or referencing Big Chungus.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
I still think, even when people say a two years age difference isn’t problematic, i still prefer it when two partners are legal aged. (For example 18 and 20, like Eddie and Chrissy from Stranger Things)
I mean, minors can’t have sex with/make love to someone 2 years older.
Don’t six me.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Meanlucario
Yeah, those are pretty bad too
You would think humanity would be extinct by 1600 if you look at modern description of the medieval age
Funniest part is that arguably living in the industrial revolution era was worse for the average man
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@TheHappySpaceman
Some, not all. I’ve seen Space Jam: A New Legacy and I honestly didn’t care for it, but there was a reason for a lot of the references. It was basically a way for Warner Brothers to flex at everybody for all the intellectual properties that they hold and seeing that the movie is pop culture savvy, it makes sense why they would have a climax take place filled to the brim with their own IP’s. It doesn’t have much relevance to the plot, but at least there’s a reason for all the references unlike say Epic Movie or Disaster Movie which just reference things for “humor” and little else.
Background Pony #2422
@Thanotos Omega
Well that gave me a nice slap of a reminder that the while the 90’s were a cool time of Doom, DnD, and Mortal Kombat, there was always a much more fucked up nerdery bubbling under the surface.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Meanlucario
Let me put it this way: There are scenes where the main characters spy on some girls while naked and one even pretends to be someone else just to have sex with a girl. In other words: rape.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Beavis and Butthead is kinda rapey, they spend half a movie trying to score with a girl who is clearly not interested.
I guess they’re really supposed to be too stupid to know, and it’s satire anyway, the movie is making fun of the characters actions, and not endorsing them.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
@Beth
That’s how the series has always been, B&B never get what they’re after and the characters and show constantly make fun of the duo, and they even get abused a lot.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

People should have nothing to fear about spiders. In fact they’re just as scared as we are.
On the other hand, wasps are scarier than spiders. (Particularly that one wasp that paralyses spiders to lay their eggs on their unconscious body as the spider wakes up, they’ll find themselves being cannibalised to death by larvaes.) Those fuckers can be an aggressive fucks just becuase you got close to it.
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Wasp are just flying assholes with ass daggers. They do nothing for the environment except sting people.
Mosquitoes are even bigger assholes, because they’re on the side of viral disease. Yeah a wasp sting is a kick to the ass, but a mosquitoes bite can kill.
Bees rarely sting unprovoked, and in their quest for calories they pollinate a lot of plants, they’re good insects.
@Don’t
lol, that’s true.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide