Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The Link thing is a little more forgivable since he’s not just a random ordained hero but the constant reincarnation of a heroic force.
I would love to see Link reincarnated as other races or female to break up the monotony of “green clad elf ear boy” a little bit.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Zincy
You sure you haven’t been looking up ‘artwork’ of female link? :p
I’d rather they bring back Linkle or give Zelda more chances to be playable like in Hyrule Warriors.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
Nope, reincarnation of the guy who beat the guy who became ganon, every link is that, and it means they always beat ganon, so Zelda Linkle Impa they all could vanish into thin air and the universe would adjust to make link win,
unless something fundemntal to the nature of the universe is rewritten that is how it is and will always be, hence my old idea of pulling a psudo pokemon move and having each game divided between the normal mode and an alternate mode introduced when Linkle acquires the triforce of power and uses it along with Link and Zelda to wish to free them from the cycle and take their place fighting new reincarnations of the big bad,
so future games are either play link fight ganon, or play linkle fight a new evil dude each time, since without the Triforce of Power ganon won’t reincarnate like he does now,
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
The biggest issue is that it’s called Zelda and not Link. Very misleading.
@Thanotos Omega
Also, the timelines are split. Wind Waker is when the hero died and the cycle ended, since the triforce of courage was destroyed. There’s also how in Twilight Princess, you meet the Ocarina of Time Link. If he was reincarnated, I highly doubt that would have been possible. And if he was, than why do we only see it once and not much more often, which the old heroes helping the new ones with their training?
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario
No you failed to understand that that he wasn’t a random kid, he was as are all links the reincarnation of the hero and bearer of the triforce of courage, no one else can use the master sword to defeat ganon, that is a fundamental law of the universe,
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario
No, more steps does not change the rules, Ganon just lived long enough for a new link to incarnate, all of this could have been avoided with the words “it’s an anthology series” but in a kingdom hearts esque display of indifference to good story telling they instead decided to literally declare the worst elements of the chosen one to be the core of the setting,
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
Please stop arguing with me if you refuses to try to understand. Wind Waker Link isn’t the reincarnated Link. That’s the timeline where he died and the reincarnation ended. That is shown with the triforce of courage being broken, and it’s pieces scattered. It gave WW Link its power because he was the one to rebuild it, not because he was the reincarnation. It’s a running joke in NG+ that you wear the hero’s clothes, but you can’t see them because you aren’t the hero, even after gaining the triforce’s power.
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario
No, Link didn’t die, he was away in the majora’s mask story, so it fell to a later incarnation to beat ganon, but that is all he is, another version destined to win making the entire game a pointless endevour, full of meaningless shallow characters and mediocre action adventure mechanics followed by a because destiny says so ending, get over it,
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Meanlucario
I thought the “Fallen Hero Timeline” was the one where Link the Hero of Time falling in battle to Ganondorf was the timeline that leads to ALTTP. IIRC, the “Adult Hero Timeline” is where Link the Hero of Time is able to defeat Ganondorf but fails to reappear which would lead to Wind Waker.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Even though I like the Zelda games and the timeline debate, I don’t see the whole saga as the entire story. I see each game as their own thing. That’s the way they wer developed. In Zelda, you don’t have to play the third game to understand the last one, and that’s a good thing for those who haven’t played all the games (ehem, Kingdom Hearts).
Because of this, while I have fun discussing the timeline, I don’t take it seriously.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Also, Pokemon doing the “alternate timeline” thing was BS, considering they used it to say the world of the OG games are dead due to the lack of megas.
@Goku Black
I could have sworn that the WW route was dead hero. Weird.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Creating an official Zelda timeline was a mistake.
Each game was meant to be it’s own thing, but then a group of fanboys complained about it, and now we have this clusterf### of a timeline.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide