Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
My first exposure to Naruto was an early “one-shot” comic the writer wrote before Naruto became a full series. I thought the one chapter was pretty cool. I went to read the actual manga and I was disappointed it wasn’t like the first version. I hated the characters, and only liked Kakashi.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Dex Stewart
Never really liked any of the characters either. Even taking their development into consideration, they always just felt either annoying or boring, with the characters I actually thought were cool not getting enough screentime.
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Despite my disinterest in Naruto, it was everywhere for a while. So I saw alot regardless.
I liked Rock Lee,Hinata and Haku.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
I remember really liking Naruto early on, but I started losing interest when it started getting hard boners for Sasuke and then dropped it completely once he “went bad”
Given the way the series went since then I think I made the right choice
@Dex Stewart
Rock Lee was my jam, one of my favorites along with Kakashi and Shikamaru
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I’m not a fan of predestination plots in movies or TV.
The way I see it, you may not have control over your circumstances growing up, but you have control over the choices you make, and therefore control of that aspect of your own life. Plots where it’s like, “It’s your destiny to [do something bad]” and the character’s choices don’t matter because they always wind up doing that thing really bug me. (And apparently Naruto has something like that? IDK, I’m glad I never watched it)
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@TheHappySpaceman
Yeah, people tend to not like that outside of power fantasies. I do like twists like if the “chosen one” ends up causing the Big Bad’s downfall by joining him and burning down the wrong villages, causing the actual heroes to take him down (an idea I thought of awhile back that I still like).
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I kind of wish the other members of Limp Bizkit besides Fred Durst had pulled an Alter Bridge and made a band of their own with a different singer. The members of Limp Bizkit are good musicians; they were just held back by a bad frontman.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Meanlucario
Honestly, I think the chosen one trope would be better if most protagonists said this in response.
“I don’t give a damn about some chosen one prophecy, or whatever the hell it is. I’m doing this because THAT’S WHAT I WANT TO DO!”
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Penguin Dragneel
I think the problem is that most prophecies in media have a mindset that the person was chosen because they’re special, instead of them being “chosen” because that’s how they are. It’s also a problem when people know about it. They try to condition people to fulfill it, which makes you wonder why villains don’t make them up more often so the resistances waste time and resources to fulfill the prophecy instead of trying to overthrow their tyrant.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@TheHappySpaceman
Honestly, yeah I agree. It’s clear that Wes Borland was easily the most talented member of the group and his guitar chops should’ve shined more as part of another band or even his own band, kinda something along the lines of Slash and Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
Saying Naruto Shippuden like “Narudo Shipu-Den” is just inaccurate to the Japanese pronunciation and people who call me a fake fan don’t deserve respect from me.
It’s SHI-POO-DEN!
UGH STUPID TIKTOK USER WHO USES THE NO TRUE SCOTSMAN FALLACY!
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@The Worst Person
A simple thing to remember when it comes to Japanese pronunciation is most words have emphasis put on the first syllable.
NA-ruto, I learned after reading the manga and pronouncing it in my head na-RU-to.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide