Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Dex Stewart
A lot of the people I follow online won’t stop talking about it.
It’s… Interesting. But unfortunately, I’ve been burnt out on adult animation that relies on being like South Park to want to watch it.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
This talk about Deltarune and Smiling Friends reminds me of my thoughts towards Squid Game. I see it so much on Youtube and I’ve seen it used to death in memes that my interest in checking it out dwindles by the day when I was never even that interested in the first place
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I don’t get the complaint about the Hobbit movies adding in references to LotR. They are connected, Tolkien just didn’t think he was going to make a sequel, so they aren’t that connected outside of Bilbo going on an adventure and his ring. Whether you thought the additions were done well or not is another story. My point is that it would be very weird if Jackson’s The Hobbit didn’t build-up what would happen in LotR.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I honestly defend the Hobbit films quite a lot.
Where they way different from the books? Yes. But, so was LoTRs. Like, outside the broad strokes the LoTRs films were vastly different than how things went on the page.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Meanlucario
I can’t honestly blame the film for too much. The development was a mess, that not even the actors knew if it was going to be 3 films or 2. It does suck that Guillermo del Toro wasn’t able to stay, I would’ve love to see his take on the Hobbit.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@MeanlucarioMany many many people think that an adaptation must be a retelling of the original story, not a new take on it, these worthless braindead pieces of rot, have no fucking clue how culture works, how stories change overtime as new people put a spin on them, they don’t deserve to be seen outside of a basement shackled to a wall living on fish heads, much less have their critiques given serious consideration,
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
I can’t taste, ME3 hasn’t had any download progress for 3 days, and i can’t get my coffee or some food because of the loud crowed of kids here, so yes, venting my hatred for the purist pieces of filth who threaten the very foundations of narrative art, instead of piling that in with all the other crap i have to just deal with was indeed a thing i felt compelled to do,
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
From the previews and plot synopses alone, The Eternals feels extremely pretentious to me.
It just screams “we got someone who does pretenious and boring indie movies to make a high-budget superhero flick.” Doesn’t help that the entire movie ended up being overshadowed by the post-credits scene with Blade making his MCU debut, as well as Spider-Man: No Way Home coming out a month later.
So yeah, what’s an Eternal? r/joking
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I liked the movie but the marketing felt like it was way overhyping how “different” it was to other MCU movies.
like how they posted about having the first sex scene in the MCU desoite it just… being there
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@ichiban iceychan 1517
It’s probably an ok but like with most marvel movies the fanbase is super defensive
Also I’ll never get the stance of mediocre/boring movie is worse than bad movie. Same with games.
The latter will get memed and ripped apart for years by fans/critic and it’s always used as ammunition against creators. Why would anyone want that?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide