Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Waiting through the credits just to see the post- or mid- credit scenes that will show the next movie in the MCU loses its luster after awhile and is more of a chore to see.
I kind of wish they’d just include it before the credits now instead of having to skim through the credits for them.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Including a post-credits scene right before the credits feels weird. It would make the scene like an epilogue, so for editing and narrative purposes, it wouldn’t make sense.
I used to wait for another post-credits scene, and I do, although my limit right now is just one scene. I could ask later if there are more than one scene.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@Mikey
Because being told to try something makes me less inclined to do so, especially when the person trying to press it on me endlessly raves about how amazing it is. I prefer to approach things on my own.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Mikey
I haven’t tried them because the games don’t look that interesting to me, and i don’t want to spend money on something that im not interested in.
I’m not saying the games are bad, just that from evrything I’ve seen about the games they don’t look that interesting to me
Background Pony #B204
I don’t like Smiling Friends. Yeah, I said it. You can like it. I don’t care. You do you. Unless you are so hurt by my opinion that you want to hurt me because I don’t like Smiling Friends. Its animation and story make me sick. Gosh… I regret watching 15 minutes of it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide