Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Meanlucario
That’s different…
I mean the whole idea of spending thousands of dollars (of which many do not have) for two people to overdress and declare themselves in front of all their families and friends
to be fuckbuddies for life just because their parents/church/governments told them that they should just seems like a waste, especially when half of all marriages end in divorce. So much for true love.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Goku Black
That’s called a wedding, and it went from a celebration into an excuse to show off wealth (hence why if I get married, I hope me and my would-be wife will just have us and a pastor there, and play it live or recorded for everyone else).
A marriage is two people deciding to living together romantically and as far as I know, you just need to sign a few pieces of paper from the goverment to be married in the law. And that’s called rushing things in and only thinking of the fantasy. If you only look at the failures, you’ll never see the successes. And if “true love” was easy, no one would fantasize it.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Okay, now add “payola” to the words that people overuse in order to sound smart but they don’t know what it means.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@ichiban iceychan 1517
Before, record labels used to pay the radio stations money to play certain songs to get them on the pop charts and it was a huge controversy which is where that term came from. Now, pop chart watchers are overusing this word to mean any song that they don’t like and I’m seeing it spammed everywhere and it’s really annoying.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
I have been watching Twitch for awhile and I’ve come to the conclusion that people who say “based” or “that’s based” after someone states they’re opinion on something, are annoying.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Meanlucario
It’s just oversaturated now. From what I’ve heard, it used to be a 4chan word, than people outside of 4chan took it and used it ironically to make fun. Now people are unironically using it for anything. It’s just so hard to tell nowadays if people are joking or they actually agree with absurd opinions.
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH
I don’t use Twitch & I’ve heard/seen the word “based” used pretty much everywhere & I understand how you feel. Although unlike other certain words/phrases that piss me off, I don’t think much of it. & now that you mention it, I have no idea what it’s even supposed to mean (if it even has a meaning or definition) & every time I saw it, I keep thinking of the word “biased” which would probably make a little more sense but if overused like “based”, it loses all meaning.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide