Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I don’t think just by watching Steven Universe or collecting some Warhammer little figures makes you one or another type of person. However, from my experience, the people who always harass these fans (especially those who go after the “SJW” for no reason) are usually people dedicated to watch and analyze every anime, even those that have an insane amount of repetitive lines and fanservice. You eventually get some clues of what type of person these people are. The avatar, how they comment some news based on their preferences, how they answer to other people, etc.
I don’t think every anime fan is like this, but this is something they wouldn’t like to admit. It’s pretty easy for them to get snidey to someone who didn’t find an anime enjoyable. Not to mention, whenever you are positive about something for logical reasons, they would come back to say “so if you like this, why didn’t you like this other thing you said it was trash?”.
I think this is how these people survive. Because in the anime community there’s no bad reputation regardless of their actions.
Besides, it’s so easy not to be a dick. Just don’t. Be nice to other people.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Meanlucario
It isn’t necessarily, but the snidiest and most judgemental people I’ve read in forums in the last 8 years happened to be also anime lovers or something. I think there’s a little correlation. Not a strong one, but a small one.
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Ring Team
That you should know that people have shown their uglier side on the internet for quite a long. And no, it’s not an anime-fandom thing, it’s in every group. People love to think that they are untouchable and can say anything on the internet.
Background Pony #B80F
@Meanlucario
I’m not into politics, but I’ve seen so many people going insane. It was kinda like a sport in my country, but then 2020 happened and everyone has shown their real faces and started to hate either minorities or non-spanish people.
Probably Qanon, or reactionary groups
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Maybe it’s just better to not generalize anyone, period cause that way you won’t end up burning any bridges with those groups you’re generalizing.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
I went back to watch some earlier episodes of gravity falls in s1 and got a better opinion of them, some of the jokes are hit or miss but either wat it has a certain charm to it like a kid friendly simpsons or something.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Divorce, without dependents or significant property expenses being involved, should be easy.
Like, if two people without kids decide to divorce, and neither party wants to contest it, the only role the government should have is to rubber stamp it.
No mandatory wait limits or couples therapy, no “you must be physically separated for X amount of time”, and certainly no (and yes this is a thing in some places) involving the local churches.
Two consenting adults should be allowed to separate if the only two being affected are, ultimately, them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide