Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
If you remember 2019, when Mortal Kombat 11 came out, there was a big stink raised about the new designs that the female characters got, with many complaining that they were too conservative, too modest, and out of character.
Honestly though, I actually don’t mind most of the redesigns. Sonya basically looks the same as she did in MKX, Cassie and Jacqui look fine, and I thought the design they went with for Kitana was the best that the character had ever seen.
Skarlet and Jade though? Yeah, I’m actually gonna have to agree with the majority here. Jade’s isn’t that bad, but Skarlet’s design especially just felt like it didn’t fit her characterization at all.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Penguin Dragneel
agreed for the most part lol
majority of the people complaining about the new costumes were people like OAG and their “boner culture”, plus the fact that there were costume packs that gave them all their original outfits anyway
but yeah a lot of Scarlet’s outfits don’t fit her character. Like her lore says she gets more powerful the more her skin comes into contact with blood, so why is she running around dressed like an old WW1 airplane pilot X)
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
Besides, it’s better than saying “not everything has to be gay” in front of LGBT people who wants Isabela from Encanto to be a lesbian instead of staying hetero. Or hell wanting EVERY character on The Owl House to be gay instead of straight because of Lumity and Raeda (aka the ship that retconned the Gravity Falls crossover theory) (Besides, Luisa is the only character I’ll allow to be a lesbian.)
Imagine if you say that on tiktok or Twitter, you’ll get mauled by the rainbow mafia.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Meanlucario
i wouldn’t exactly say the MK series is “exploitive” but the sex appeal was never the main focus of it (and it only got to that point when they went from using mocap actors to making their own models when the games jumped to 3D)
s
also no the classics skins were not “rushed”. MK has always released the classic costumes as DLC all the way back when the series got rebooted in 2011, everyone already knows that the classic costumes will come back.
@The Worst Person
no one is saying that gays and straights should not exist
also what the hell do you mean b y”don’t six me”?
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@ichiban iceychan 1517
I’m not saying MK is full-on exploit that you would find on the Cinema Snob, but from what I’ve seen and heard, it heavily leans into the cheesecake, even if it uses blood as its topper.
I was mostly making a joke.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@ichiban iceychan 1517
Tell that to Disney, who is forced to ignore heterosexuality (after everyone hates SVTFOE) in shows like Owl House, Amphibia, Ghost and Molly McGee and possibly a sequel to Encanto. (Because everyone on social media wants Isabela to be a lesbian instead of letting her be straight. Besides, the only character in Encanto that should be lesbian or bi or pan is Luisa. Chicks can dig muscly girls too. Also, If people didn’thate SVTFOE, hetero and LGBT can coexist and then the Owl House/Gravity Falls crossover theory of Stanley being Eda’s ex-husband wouldn’t be retconned by introducing Raine as Eda’s love interest.)
Why? Because apparently heterosexuality is cliché nowadays no matter how interesting or healthy the pairings are. I know clichés can be good depending on how they use it, but imagine if you make a heterosexual protagonist x protagonist ship canon instead of a homosexual one and all the people complain about it because “cLiChE” and disregard its execution.
Imagine if you say not everything has to be gay to anyone who wants every Owl House character to be gay instead of straight, bi, ace or pan. They’ll be pissed and scream at you saying not everything needs to be straight.
And I say that so my comment can’t get deleted or having my worst fear coming true, being banned. God forbid we should have continuity on a conversation.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Background Pony #4E53
I tend to skim his post at this point, so I don’t know how bad his post is. I will say that either extreme is bad and both sides are guilty of ignoring bi/pan/asex (like people going around parading that Korra was a lesbian when she was bi due to having feelings for a guy before hooking up with Asami, though correct me if I’m wrong on names and such since I didn’t care for the show enough to watch much of it).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide