Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
If you need to build something/someone down to build something/someone up, your points are void. There’s a differences between comparing and relying on badmouthing to “prove” a point.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
That and even mechanics, like how many times would a cleric have completely changed the situation for the party who only has an occasional guest one in the team?
Drizzt would also be less likely to start worshipping Meikeki, and probably end up a Elistree Worshipper, Drizzt would probably also be less of a nature loving loner, and would probably have more quickly integrated into ten towns, would also likely be less hardline good, it’s very unlikely Roddy Mcgristle would have survived their first meeting, let alone second,
Not to mention how much bigger of a deal all the divine magic fucking up would impact them, since Drizzt in the canon never took enough ranger levels to get spellcasting, but even if fem Drizzt only has a few cleric levels they would still have spells that come and go a lot,
there is no indication Cat is into women, so 2 major subplots vanish,
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
…You do realize that being a cleric in D&D isn’t gender-lock, right? And the former god didn’t appear when I such them up, while Elistree is open to all drow, not just the female ones. Besides, Drizzt is already an outcast for being good and living above group, why would him worshiping Elistree be too much at that point?
Game mechanics and story telling never mix, so it’s a bit dumb to bring that up. Stories aren’t limited by mechanics designed to keep a game balanced.
Who is Cat even, and what makes you so sure they won’t do some lesbian teasing “for the boys”?
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Meanlucario
All female noble drow in Menzobzranzan become priestess of Lolth, and Drizzt was past the age where graduation from the clerical school would have taken place, I probably misspelled it, our internet is 1 MBPs for the entire house so i am not using up precious bandwith to spell check things, she’s the goddess of nature in the forgotten realms, and it’s not that it’s too much, it’s that it’s a massive shift in the story, like how long would it even be before Drizzt learned about her? would she just start granting Drizzt spell unbidden? would she wait till Drizzt found out about and sought her out?
And you can’t separate the mechanics of a world from it’s story, Drizzt would be a source of magic on a team that lacks it 90% of the time, and most importantly a source of healing for a team that rarely ever even brings healing pots,
Cattie Brie Battlehammer is very unlikely to do so, least of all just to piss off Wulfgar,
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
You seem to not realize that Lolth’s priest are prisoners of Lolth. If anything, it would make him less likely to be a cleric due to that potential upbringing.
Tell that to me when the characters start rolling dice in the story to see if they hit or not during fights.
You never answered my question. And again, the author could change that, especially if they decided they desperately wanted horny teenage boys in their audience for some reason.
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario
Bro, I know how pre 4E forgotten realms works, Matron Malice would not let one of her daughters nope out of the best political power option available to the house, and Drizzt would have been much more closely raised by her, Drizzt would have been a Cleric of Lolth, up until she saved the little moon elf girl, at which point lolth would have cut her off and started the sequence of events that triggered Drizzt’s departure from Menzobaranzan,
And the world still follows basic rules, a cleric has the same spells in the novels as on the table top,
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
You are aware that ex-clerics lose their spells, right? And I feel likely make Driz think that they kept her favor, only for her to kill her infront of her other priest to show the price of saving the enemy. Lolth is that type of deity.
Thanotos Omega

@Meanlucario
Yes i am aware, but Drizzt would have many levels of Cleric by that point, so it would be dumb to not have whichever new god she adopts give her spells, and Lolth has allowed one of her former chosen ones to parade around the city hiding behind that title despite him having not been in her favor for centuries, because she does chaos for the sake of chaos, but Drizzt’s chaos only comes out once they leave so she is still going to put house Do’urdan on blast, for the whole thing just like in the original, and again stop acting like i don’t fucking know how the damn world works, i read over 20 of the fucking novels, and have also looked into the source books,
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
Thing is, that’s a game mechanic, where in an actual world it would be much moreso resetting to zero in terms of cleric levels. There’s also the question of if they would be trained as a cleric or just a priest. You also underestimate how short a leash she keeps her priest. Her liar of the Abyss has literal gods entangled in her web, so her having spiders devour her treacherous priest and trap her soul in a web isn’t difficult for her.
It’s obvious we won’t agree at this point. Lets stop now, or at least take this to another thread tomorrow (It’s 11pm for me).
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
While I’m glad that Spider-Man: No Way Home is getting all the praise and that people enjoyed it, but by this point I’ve become so disillusioned with all the Marvel superhero movies. There are way too many of them and it’s become so oversaturated in the market with sequels and characters getting their own movies that it doesn’t leave room for the other non-superhero movies to really shine through. The novelty of the overarching storyline between installments has already gotten stale for me and I just get more and more confused every time I watch it. I’ve just been starting to tune these movies out because it’s too much and they’re starting to look like the same thing to me.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Myoozik
I don’t watch MCU or superhero movies often, and really enjoyed it. I thought it did a good job of tying in with the other MCU films while also standing out as it’s own,as well as bringing back past characters from non canon films in a way even new viewers can understand.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
i’ve been listening to a lot of Michael Jackson lately and I will still defend him until the day I die on him being innocent.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Mikey
I read in Corey Feldman’s biography that in the 90’s, Jackson tried to distance himself from Feldman. He knew Feldman wasn’t quiet about being molested when he was younger, and Jackson was afraid he might accuse him of it. Feldman wasn’t, and unfortunately Jackson’s paranoia cost him time with a friend.
No idea if Jackson was guilty or innocent, but this story makes me lean a bit more to innocent.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Dex Stewart
I haven’t actually watched it so I’m not saying anything about the actual quality of the film, just that it’s success made me realize how these movies have overstayed their welcome. Like I’m sure these are all great movies with a lot of blood sweat and tears poured on them.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
in hindsight, the amount of hate MatPat got for giving the Pope a copy of Undertale was kinda dumb (especially in comparison to some of the other gifts the people there gave the Pope)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide