Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I’m glad people are aware of this. I was worried people were being hypocritical.
So let’s ask another question. Can cryptocurrencies be reformed to be enviormentally friendly?
And since I’m unfamiliar, are there other problems with crypto?
Background Pony #B80F
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
While their electric usage can be offset by green energy, the sheer amount of e-waste (burnout CPU/GPUs most notably) they create cannot be recuperated by recycling the parts.
Then there’s the huge amount art theft the NFT market seems to rely to function and the fact that most Blockchains are used as little more than cover for pyramid schemes.
Yeah Crypto is a fuck up
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
And one of the only things Super does better than Z, Ultimate Battle is better than both.
Not the English version. The English version of that song is hot garbage. The translation doesn’t fit the cadence and the wannabe Indy rocker they got to sing it lacks the proper level of hype.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
As much as I hate NFTs, I don’t wanna be part of angry mobs ruining people’s careers. (And before y’all cry about how people still have careers, well we’re in an age where the internet embraced never-ending hate and supremacy, and imagine if someone got their career ruined because the internet said so)
It makes me angry and ruins my admiration for someone to the point of wanting to cry a lot because I’m weak and I don’t know how to get rid of toxic negativity, lack of forgiveness and grudges on the internet.
And yes I said the T-word, sue me.
Background Pony #1A18
@The Worst Person
NFTs suck ass, but I also don’t think going full knives and pitchforks on anyone who makes them is great either. I can at least understand why some people choose to make NFTs. (I don’t understand why people buy them though, just buy a fucking a poster or something if you want art, or commission an artist.)
Background Pony #1A18
Oh, right, I forgot, people who buy NFTs don’t buy them for the art itself, it’s more so to show off their status and wealth, and be part of some exclusive club.
Background Pony #1A18
I’d probably try making NFTs myself, if it wasn’t for the fact that they are bad for the environment yes. I’m sure producing NFTs for a living is a lot more fun than working a wage job.
Maybe in the future they’ll come up with a less environmentally damaging way to mine crypto?
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Zincy
I dunno why they even dubbed it to begin with. They left Super Dragon Soul as is in Kai (before the worldwide soundtrack replacement), so it doesn’t make any sense.
It’s a shame too, cuz they nailed the Ultra Instinct scenes in the dub otherwise, but the song just becomes unbearable to listen to.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
The “change the sexes” game isn’t used as often as it should be. I don’t mean rule 63, but looking at a situation and asking if the reactions would be different depending on the sex of the characters.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I recently watched the first episode of Arcane League of Legends.
Maybe it’s because I never played the original game, but it felt like a Spiderverse copy prodecurally made by Alexa. I remember Onward and Spiderverse being a lot better than this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide