Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Penguin Dragneel
Tbf the Civil War movie was much much better than the comic it was based off of, and Spiderman PS4, especially with its ending, was basically just one big “fuck you” to one of the most reviled comics of all time(One More Day)
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Kiryu-Chan
I saw Linkara’s video on the problem on the comic Civil War, and I think that having Parker happily married is a middle finger to that comic in general.
Fun Fact: the Marvel’s version of the Devil made a deal with the newer Spiderman (Miles I think, but I could easily be wrong) in the comics, and it was much better than Parker’s version.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Kiryu-Chan
Again, I find the adaptations to be better than the comics.
I don’t hate the original comics, but more often than not (as of 2000 at least), you have an acclaimed run followed up by a run done by someone who either has no idea what they’re doing (Tom King), or holds active contempt towards the fanbase (Dan Slott).
Not to mention there’s little to no stakes involved anymore. A character who dies off can be brought back to life later on, and any major changes in the status quo will likely be reversed at either the end of that run, or the beginning of the next one.
Even the runs that are actually pretty damn good (Nick Spencer’s Spider-Man, James Tynion’s Batman, and most of what Donny Cates does) either don’t last too long, or still have to deal with executive meddling by higher-ups who have no idea how to handle the characters.
Background Pony #073E
@Background Pony #073E
I don’t really care for the Sequels but I’m glad you love them. I think it’s great for there to be a great variety of fans. Me and other prequel fans used to deal with the haters back then, sadly I even tried to distance myself from the prequels.
Don’t lat that be you with the sequels. Enjoy what you want and let no one judge you for it. And may the Force be with you.
Thanks.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I’ve never liked any of the Annie movies or musicals. Although from what I’ve read, Little Orphan Annie, the comic it was based on, was a lot darker and more action-packed.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Kiryu-Chan
Reminder that in the Comics Iron Man tried to make a God submit to country much younger than him that he could easily wipe off the map.
Not even George Bush was that dumb
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Zincy
I don’t know, almost every concept idea for Ryse of the Skywalker felt like a fanfiction, not a good idea. The Emperor coming back is a dumb idea because it invalidates the importance and balance of life and death in movies.
Also, for the people who kept complaining about how Rey was a Mary Sue even though she had human flaws in the other two films, she’s basically a Mary Sue in the last film.
I usually don’t talk about Star Wars because the discourse of the film has been nasty and toxic for the last 4 years, but I think this is one of the few moments where I can talk about it. I don’t have much else to say about the ninth film though.
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Ring Team
Never read the Dark Empire comics than, since that’s were Pal’s return from the dead started, and according to two Legends fans, TRoS was the second best story of Pal returning from the dead, with Dark Empire being the best.
Ring Team
Artist -

Yeah, but, if I wanted to write a story and wanted to make it good, I wouldn’t depend on resurrections. Why would you do that? It’s not creative, it’s lazy.
I mean, I’ve watched two Bionicle films and both of them depended on resurrections to progress the story. Why?
Ring Team
Artist -

@WyrmSpawN
Yes, they are robots, but in the Bionicle world it’s supossed to be pretty hard to “fix” one. In the movies it’s like nothing, death isn’t a terrible thing, we just like repairing them.
It’s silly. But, to be honest, the Bionicle films, even though they are part of my childhood, are kinda bad, so, even if people defend these films, it would be pretty hard. xD
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
It’s stupid for characters not to be allowed to examine and reevaluate their core beliefs because of their experiences putting their beliefs to the test.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide