Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I saw the movie “Glitter” which is often considered one of the worst movies of all time when honestly, it wasn’t that horrible. The characters were bland, the acting was dull, the script was weak, one of the characters is an unlikeable dick and even though it takes place in the 80’s, it doesn’t look much like the 80’s at all. I came in expecting something on the same level as Battlefield Earth or North, but all I got was just some pop star stroking her ego, nothing I would consider that terrible.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Mildgyth
Stuff like “Indiana Jones was really the villain, he was taking artifacts from people to put them in museums” or threads where people propose sequels where “Indy’s great-granddaughter steals from museums and returns everything to the people he recovered them from.” It’s like wow, nice way to completely miss the point.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario
That, but also, four things:
  1. The series was meant to be an homage to the serial films of the early 20th century.
  2. Usually in those films, it was either the Americans take these artifacts (in Indy’s case, he wants them to be put in a museum) or the Nazis take them to use for more nefarious purposes.
  3. The second movie, Temple of Doom, basically already had the plot of returning an artifact back to its culture, but these takes tend to pretend that film doesn’t exist.
  4. Indy’s entire arc in the original trilogy (we’ll just ignore Kingdom of the Crystal Skull) was realizing that friends and family were more important than artifacts.
Like, it just seems like people who make these sorts of takes don’t want to actually engage in the text and just want to do a surface-level reading to prove that they’re “one of the good ones.”
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I always hated how people demonized Indiana Jones, albeit many are joking, but if he were real he would be punching the looters and fake archaeologists not the other way around.
“It belongs to a museum!” And his concern about the Ark. Should be signs of his altruistic natire about archaeology.
He was already woke.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Goku Black
@Meanlucario
It’s all performative. People want to see themselves as “one of the good ones” and help social issues without actually doing anything.
(I guess I kind of did the same thing with my Z-O-M-B-I-E-S review, but that movie was genuinely awful.)
@Sparx
EXACTLY.
Or the “Halloween would be much better if Michael Myers got better mental health care.” Like, technically it would be better for him, but it would be a much more boring movie.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Indiana Jones was a humanities professor who beat up Nazis. He’s as woke as you can get.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
What’s that one Shonen Jump manga/anime that you think is just plain overrated?
I’ve stated this before, but mine are Naruto and Jujutsu Kaisen. I personally think the former is garbage, and the latter is just meh.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
It’s basically the author taking influence from Bleach and Naruto. It’s not a ripoff of either but it’s hard to see any kind of originality in it, one character is borderline a KaKashi ripoff
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
I saw the movie “Glitter” which is often considered one of the worst movies of all time when honestly, it wasn’t that horrible. The characters were bland, the acting was dull, the script was weak, one of the characters is an unlikeable dick and even though it takes place in the 80’s, it doesn’t look much like the 80’s at all. I came in expecting something on the same level as Battlefield Earth or North, but all I got was just some pop star stroking her ego, nothing I would consider that terrible.
I’ll have to review that one at some point. I’ve heard some reviewers say it really is That Bad, but I highly doubt it’s much worse than some of what I’ve seen. (Could it hold a torch to the sheer badness of Z-O-M-B-I-E-S or Rock: It’s Your Decision, for example? Somehow, I doubt it.)
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheHappySpaceman
Here’s a movie you might be interested in.

Dancer in the Dark-
It stars Bjork,and that’s the only reason I picked it up.
It’s an okay flick,but the ending,jeezus,if you want a movie that really kicks your ass,here it is.Bjork is a single mother,with an inherited condition causing her to lose her sight. A bunch of stuff happens with a neighbor,and she ends up in court.the only way out is to use the money she’s been saving for her son’s medical bills to cure the condition he’s no doubt inherited. She doesn’t use the money,and ends up getting the death penalty.
And this is a musical.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide