Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Actually I remember reading about how Comic Book Stores are the only reason why Digital prices of Comics are too expensive. They pressure Marvel and DC to not make it “Too cheap” because it would hurt their business
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Even though I still love Ed Edd N Eddy’s Big Picture Show to this day, one complaint that I do have is that Nazz and Kevin’s subplot just goes nowhere and it feels like a waste of time. Like we would expect the both of them to get together finally but nope, by the time the Kanker Sisters get involved, that just gets dropped so quickly. If you’re not gonna have them grow as characters, then don’t create a subplot for them where they don’t do much.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
  1. No one here is forcing you to like it. However, you did come here complaining about it and expected everyone to agree with you when to us, it’s just a harmless joke ship.
  2. And I’m certain that 99.8% of people who make the joke still ship him with another character.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Hollowfox Jaeger
I find it ironic how you usually get upset that people dislike the things that you like, and are now getting upset that everyone likes something you dislike. And here I thought you believed that nobody was allowed to dislike anything. How the turntables.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Hollowfox Jaeger
I would, but I’d just ignore it unless you were being aggressive about it (like you aggressively hating the Deku/Hospital Bed meme right now). And this is the Unpopular Opinion thread, not the Stupid Stuff thread.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Meanlucario
I just don’t like it when people use the “joke” excuse to make me think something is funny when it’s not. And yes, I get that nobody is forcing me but that’s how I am.
Especially in shipping, which it’s now everyone’s least favorite in terms of non-romance/non-SoL content. I mean I don’t really want Deku to end up alone.
I rather watch Jacksfilms or other funny stuff on social media if I want jokes that are funny.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide