Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Background Pony #751B
I prefer baked lays over original lays.  
I didn’t mind the changes in Disney’s Doug and I enjoyed Doug’s 1st movie.  
As an autistic person I don’t there should Neurodivergent pride nor do I think it’s a different ability not a disability I mean you don’t see people claiming that there diabetes or paralysis is a different ability so Neurodivergent people shouldn’t claim that they’re disability is a different ability and I also don’t think we should go full blown autism speaks either.
Background Pony #EB2F
I changed my mind about disability pride I think the only circumstance where people should not be proud of their disability is when it’s potentially life threatening.  
Pro lifers are contributing more to overpopulation than infertile women who decide to get pregnant via reproductive technologies.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Mammals existed alongside Dinosaurs and I am tired of mainstream Dinosaur media pretending otherwise
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I think people undervalue bad interpretations and versions of stories and characters. If there are no bad versions, than how can there be good versions?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide