Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@TheHappySpaceman  
VA-11 Hall-A is a cyberpunk bartender simulation in a dystopia world, where the criminality rate is high and the drinks are super-expensive. And you are the bartender of a bar called Valhalla. Your clients are friends, old friends, assassins, a dog, a streamer… and robots!

It’s a pretty relaxing short game (5 hours), so relaxing that it even encourages you to pick a drink while you play it. It has a great story, but I can’t tell you why because I would end up spoiling the game. And the music is absolutely great.

One of my all-time favourite games. :)
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@TheHappySpaceman  
I wouldn’t know, just pointing out that hypocrisy with society and obsessions. I even forgot the obsession about people, from crazed fans to yandere.

I feel like a lot of fetishes that aren’t furry-exclusive are associated with furries for some reason.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I’m probably gonna sound like a buzzkill, but the Xbox mini-fridge thing is one of the most stupidest things I’ve ever seen. On the surface, I’m glad that Microsoft is listening to their consumers and making their wildest dreams come true by making memes a reality, and I’m not gonna begrudge anyone who pushed for this or decides to buy it. On the inside though, it’s just some dumb tacky novelty that’s probably gonna be overpriced as hell
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Ring Team  
Interesting, I’ll have to check it out at some point.

@Meanlucario  
Yeah, vore and pregnancy fetishes tend to be mostly associated with furries, even though I’m a mild furry and am not into that, and plus they are hardly exclusive to furries at all.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
I would like the Red Hot Chili Peppers a lot more if they leaned in to the funk metal aspect of their sound. As is, they’re way too mellow for my tastes.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Minecraft Youtuber Twitter is the worst sub-section of Twitter

Like hearing the recent news about what they have done with Tommyinit, these people really need to stop putting these literal teenagers on sch a high pedestal then get mad when they don’t live up to their unrealistically high expectations.
Background Pony #67F2
@ichiban iceychan 1517  
I even saw Tommyinit bots in youtube recently, I was like, who did that to the poor guy???

As if the Dream Speedrun drama wasn’t enough (Dream is also a brony, but not popular in the brony fandom).
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
I don’t get people’s hate for Avenged Sevenfold. They’re awesome, and they’re one of the few modern metal bands to still carry the energy of the old guard. (Which is surprising for a former metalcore band.)
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
I think they’re butthurt because they’re desperate for gatekeeping bands/artists from experimenting new genres developed from their favorite genre.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@WyrmSpawN  
Honestly, I don’t know what everyone’s problem is with looking or being silly. Van Halen was often very silly in its lyrics in both the Roth and Hagar eras, and they’re considered one of the best and most influential metal bands ever. Metal music is allowed to be fun.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
I mean, I do kind of get it with 5FDP–being anti-maskers isn’t going to do yourself or your fanbase any favors–but agreed with the rest. And as for the “THEY’RE NOT EVEN METAL!!!” thing… yeah. I hate that.

The rock and metal community has developed as much elitism in recent years as jazz and classical fans.

And they still wonder why they aren’t charting anymore.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Count Adramélekh Sear

A lot of old metal heads have become the very thing they used to be against. They’ve forgotten the liberation, confidence, and all out weirdness of metal and become the crotchety old drones that a lot of older metal and punk music took the piss out of.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@TheHappySpaceman

It’s one of the reasons I don’t listen to a lot of contemporary metal and rock.

I’d rather listen to fun bands like Alestorm, Wind Rose, and Gloryhammer. Or metal with a meaning like Sabaton, Eluvitie, etc. Or just veg on a lot of Indy Pagan metal because at least I share a religion with them.

That and alt, I’ve basically lived on alt for about 2 years.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
I really fucking hate those people who tries to correct me on all the things in life when I’m doing things on my own terms. They all easily pisses me off.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide