Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Meanlucario  
Most likely.

There’s no excitement without drama, and the reason they’re written that way is because most of popular society has forgotten that a stable, enduring relationship can’t be built off excitement alone.

But that’s just the impression I’ve gotten.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Don’t know how unpopular this opinion is, but I was never a fan of the movie Juno. It was just very boring.

When it comes to 2000s comedy-dramas about teenage pregnancy (an oddly specific subcategory), I vastly prefer Saved! with Jena Malone and Mandy Moore.
Background Pony #4FC1
Marriage and having children are overrated (also too many next gen OCs, very few I find tolerable), I hope this opinion is popular someday, overpopulation is an issue.

Ps: I asexual and I don’t give shit about sexes.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I’m sure I’ll sound like an ass for this one (for good reasons). I learn about deadnaming last week (the context involves the Star Wars wiki’s gatekeeping and boy’s club problem that Fandom had to step in and fire two of their mods, with an admin hijacking their twitter account and deleting posts about that stuff, including their decision on deadnaming and that they weren’t going to approve of it anymore), and asked about if listing the dead name after their real name in braces for those familiar with the dead name but not the current name. Two people responded, both saying yes, one even suggesting a site just for dead names (which sounds like more trouble than help, especially for people using their phone). I disagree with them, since I see it like having their alias after their real name [I’ll give an example of what I’m thinking: Jessie (Was: James/Alias: Jeff)]. It’s not calling them by their dead name, just that it was their name in the past for those who know the old name but not the new one (or their alias in some cases).
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Goku Black

What you mean is that you don’t like being proven wrong or at the very least actively countered/challenged by someone or multiple someones who know more in the subject matter that you felt like interjecting to.

If you state your opinions in an open area, about a subject that people may have a knowledge base of, expect people to counter it.

Not that hard of a concept to understand.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Zincy  
Leave me alone! I’m in no mood to be lectured by the likes of you, right now! I have half a mind to splash my drink in your face while saying something like “fuck you, you rich, ivory tower-dwelling, over-educated, controlling, hippie piece of shit,” as it is!

Believe it or not, I’m fucking average! IQ at around 105-110, last time I checked, which, IIRC, is ABOVE AVERAGE! I deal with people stupider than me for at least 8 hours a day, people that piss me off in REAL LIFE! Do you have any idea how hard I have to work to suppress my rage for 8 hours?! In a hyper-religious red state of all places where I have just barely got to blue state minimum wage at my lousy job?!

Maybe pretend not to notice any posts YOU THINK (that is, in your purely subjective opinion) are stupid by your standards. Let me have my moments, as long as they don’t kill anyone! GEEZ!

And for the record, I’m drunk right now!
Background Pony #A4BF
@Zincy  
Not always, no one likes to lose in a debate, but it depends on the delivery of those opinions as well. You can be incredibly intelligent, but when you put your hot headed, argumentative, arrogant personality in the mix, people aren’t going to like that. I’m not speaking to you directly by the way.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Ring Team  
I was done with that trope before that Connected movie came out, but by the time that happened and the whole “Robots become evil and kill humans/take over the world” trope became so widespread that it was being used in cringey kids’ movies, I knew it was too overdone.

Blade Runner is pretty great, from what I remember. What’s the other one about?

@WyrmSpawN  
The problem is that all of them are attacked for the actions of the cringey few.

@Meanlucario  
Sports have always been somewhat overrated. Although are they still as popular now as they used to be?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide