Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
I don’t mind Lola Bunny’s new design for Space Jam 2

Same here too.

IMO, Same with Tawna from Cash Banooca 4 (from an alternate universe in the game I mean not the original one from the original timeline). I don’t see how flat-chested means “muh strung womminz” and “feminizumum”. I love boobs, but I prefer booties.

Besides, I feel like people should understand that if they went with Lola’s original design, all feminazis will flip their shit because they are sex-negative (kinda like the MeToo movement). Also, if they would not include Lola, the other crowd will flip their shit. There’s no pleasing everyone these days, you know?
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@WyrmSpawN  
The problem is that the opposing side’s motivation is stupid.

There’s nothing wrong with being or looking feminine. Again, the idea that breasts are inherently bad can lead to serious negative consequences.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I have no interest in Evangelion. I was told it was something I could only enough if I was depressed enough, though at that point I’d just play Bloodborne, a game that involves fisting pigs and slaying eldritch abomination rejects, and seems more fun to waste time playing than watching Evangelion for the same reasons.
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

@Meanlucario  
It’s been a long time since I watched it so my memory could be hazy but I recall the religious references just seeming kind of haphazardly tacked on. It’s not so much anti-religious as it just doesn’t seem to understand religion. It’s more concerned with psychology.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
I don’t like Humanz by Gorillaz. I didn’t like it when it was first released, and it has only gotten worse over time.

I think people were only willing to give that album a chance because they were so glad that Gorillaz was back together, but really it just seems like they were trying to do Demon Days over again, between the two albums’ themes and even the album covers:  
full  
full  
And if I wanted to listen to Demon Days, I would just listen to Demon Days.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@icey wicey 1517  
I don’t really ‘get’ it sometimes.

Then there’s fanbase going on about it being a ‘deconstruction of mecha anime’, how it’s about depression, the dumb waifu wars, etc.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide