Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Hollowfox Jaeger
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Ten Years of G4!
@Penguin Dragneel
Speaking of union actors and anime, it's so STUPID when Bang Zoom! Studios never hires people like Tara Strong or Eric Bauza for anime dubs. They mostly reuse the same actors, or hire ones who did fandubs before becoming professionals. It's just bullshit.

Is it a Bang Zoom! decision, or the actor's preference to be just in cartoons?
Penguin Dragneel
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Hello Nurse!
@Hollowfox Jaeger
It mostly comes down to the company that hires Bang Zoom. If it's someone like Adult Swim or Disney, they'll likely get Tara Strong or other well known actors.

If it's an anime or video game dubbing company, expect non-union anime actors like Kira Buckland.
Count Adramélekh Sear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Unorthodox Pacifico Man
Never harrass someone on social media like telling them they've snubbed "x" if they haven't posted their condolences on the internet for many days on someone who has died.
Meanlucario
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Steel/Lonely type
If both sides resort to saying the worst of their opponents much more than their own virtues, than both sides are shit.

@Goku Black
Let me guess, "I'm too smart to listen to authorities/they're too dumb to listen to authorities"?
Meanlucario
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Steel/Lonely type
@TheHappySpaceman
Oversensitivity is my guess. Maybe it's because they grew up on the internet is the problem, either as a "countermeasure" to the internet being so lewd or they live in groups that support things like Tumbler going SFW.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~