Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

Here’s my first unpopular opinion: the United States is the worst fucking shithole country to ever exist and I’m unfortunately trapped there.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dex Stewart  
It’s a game where you pay or wait out a timer, and the image for waiting on the timer is the avatar getting strangled by vines. I don’t think people would like to have to look at their avatar (who’s a child) being strangled because they are playing the game and have to wait for their meter to fill up.
GasMaskGuy98

British Space Nazi
@tngjstn  
Here’s my first unpopular opinion: the United States is the worst fucking shithole country to ever exist and I’m unfortunately trapped there.  
Speak for yourself, it’s not too bad here. Of course, you honestly wouldn’t know if you never knew anything different.

Trust me, I speak from personal experience.

@Rainbow~Dash  
Been there done that, I feel the pain  
Not necessarily MOPP gear (not yet, anyway), but I have worn other forms of PPE during my time in the old country.

Nowadays, I use an M50 JSGPM and other protective gear during all my outings. I find it amusing how the Karens have the gall to complain about wearing a mere N95.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I think people whom think America is the worst country, probably haven’t been to any other country. (Try living in North Korea where you’re required to worship your leader. At least in America, you can freely dislike your leaders.)  
America is in no way perfect, but it’s not the worst country, and frankly, it’s one of the only countries where poor people can get fat.

I also tire of during every election year people on either “side” saying they’ll move out if XX is elected president, and then when said canidate IS elected, they stay here. I understand as Icey said it’s difficult/expensive to move to another country, but it still comes off annoying.  
Then when the guy they prefer is elected, suddenly they’re uber-patriotic, and love America.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
There are worse countries then America, but as far as 1st world/developed countries go, America is pretty low on the list.

@Beau Skunky  
“it’s one of the only countries where poor people can get fat.”  
That’s not really helping making it sound good since it makes it like America has an obesity problem along with a poverty problem.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide