Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
I honestly don’t mind a game series repeating itself story wise, as long as it keeps innovating the gameplay.
GasMaskGuy98

British Space Nazi
@Myoozik  
Hmph. That explains why it’s been hijacked by officious malcontents who believe everything they say deserves the same emphasis.

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Yes. It’s an odd phrase because it implies that the speaker isn’t being fair the rest of the time.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
I’m not anti-Mario, in fact, I’m a huge Nintendo fan here.

@LightningBolt  
I don’t, because similar to how you’ve put up with people bashing Sonic, Shadow, or other games you like, I’ve taken heat for being a “Mario/Nintendo fan” before. (And I’m not a “fanboy” about it, seeing as I like Sega, and such.)  
It may be cathartic for you, because you hate Mario, but it bugs people like me who’ve had to put up with it a long time.

So honestly, I’m as tired of the Mario bashing, as much as the Sonic bashing online. I’m fine with negative criticism, and I don’t love every popular game series either, but I don’t get why people feel the need to always bash everything.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@rdibp
The Mario Gameplay isn’t innovating tho

Platformers wouldn’t be the way they are if it wasn’t for Mario, and stuff though, so they did innovate.

Imagine a world where “Super Mario Bros.,” “Sonic,” “Castlevania,” “Mega Man,” “Contra,” “Super Mario 64” & the original “Crash Bandicoot” didn’t exist, but only stuff like “Bubsy 3D” & “E.T.” did.

@Penguin Dragneel  
I’d rather watch it then MLP “Newborn Cuties,” or “Thundercats Roar.”
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Beau Skunky  
That’s not what he is saying or the point he is trying to make.

Very first Mario may have been innovative, but the later gameplay, especially with more recent platformers and such, isn’t innovative.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide