Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Dex Stewart  
Yep, not to mention they have the “do one thing that looks problematic to me and I will hate you because thing bad” mentality that affected people like Arin “Egoraptor” Hanson, Jamie Marchi, Sean Schemmel, Vic Mignogna, Tara Strong, Gabbie Hanna, iDubbbz, H3H3, David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, Donelij, Brendon Urie, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Rian Johnson, Kathleen Kennedy, Charli D’Amelio, Addison Rae, Jim Miller, Meghan McCarthy, Brie Larson, Alexa Bliss, Seth Rollins, Dan Harmon, Jenna Marbles, Noah Schnapp, Jason David Frank, Kohei Horikoshi, Vin Diesel, Mini Ladd, Lilly Singh, Liza Koshy, J.J. Abrams, Zack Snyder, Shoji Yonemura, Shinichiro Shirakura, etc. The list goes on and on and on.

Sure, people have their reasons to not like what they do or just not like them at all. And it’s okay to abolish something that’s really problematic.

I don’t like Justin Bieber, but that doesn’t mean I am gonna be a karen and support the false Metooings against him.

I support “Save the children”, but only if it means saving them from child trafficking and abuse towards them and not abolishing sex-ed or editing out ”p3d0-ish” scenes from It 2017 and Moonrise Kingdom over a shitty Netflix french movie about “dancers”.

If I don’t like where it’s going, I just say my stance and move on instead of bullying the people who “ruined” a certain thing that I like so much.

That mentality needs to die. AND I DO MEAN IT.

THEY. ARE. HUMAN.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide