Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You are asking for logical thinking to people divorced with logic.
Even someone “flat chested” tend to have some bust, small as it is usually.

And sometimes it’s now risky to post any flat-chested and small breasted female without having some loon calling you a “pedo”.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
One big thing I miss from the era of Channel Awesome was illustrated YouTube thumbnails.

Back in the heyday of online critics, all of them used to do illustrated thumbnails–the NC, the Snob, Todd, Crash, Rap Critic–and they were great!  
full  
full  
full

Thumbnails nowadays are too lazy. Just a screenshot of the thing they’re reviewing, often next to an image of the person’s face. Boring.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
The whole r/animemes situation is like when r/Prequelmemes banned some dumbass user for a reason I don’t care about

In both cases the mods were right
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@icey wicey 1517  
I don’t know. Maybe they were harder to draw?

I know that the Snob and Todd still consistently use illustrated thumbnails, and that the Rap Critic uses them occasionally, but I don’t know why others have stopped. Guess these types of thumbs guarantee more clicks?  
full  
full  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide