Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Jarkes  
I don’t even use Twitter that much anyway but even I know that that’s really the logical thing to say. Same goes for other places like Reddit, 4Chan, Tumblr, DA and such.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Dex Stewart

I mean, the entire franchise has been on Netflix for years now and plenty of kids in the target audience can easily access them.

And frankly I’m GLAD they’re doing more continuity now.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
The VA thing being topical now is more symbolic than meaningful. Drawing so much attention to it is a distraction. That’s probably not that unpopular an opinion, tho.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
The VA thing being topical now is more symbolic than meaningful. Drawing so much attention to it is a distraction. That’s probably not that unpopular an opinion, tho.

Yeah, a lot of folks are pointing that out, even ON Twitter.
Absol95

IN-TELLI-VISION!
>Jaderade’s posts are gone  
Hmmm…  
Also, I noticed that like Zenthoros, his/her posts don’t show up to me at all, not even the deletion messages!
Snow
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Poniboomer
I think people should democratically control their workplaces to the maximum extent possible given the size of that workplace, either with direct democracy for small business or representative democracy and elected management for scaling. I think it’s bad that the vast majority of industrial and commercial infrastructure, things that produce other things, the things we all need to survive, are owned by a very, very small group of people who have entirely separate interests from the rest of us and can use their overwhelming influence (given their position controlling that critical societal infrastructure) to undermine democratic elections in government so that they may enforce that separate interest that they have from the rest of us in pursuit of further profit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide