Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
The death of Subcultures is the worst thing to ever happen in recent years  
Subcultures was Humanities way of handling the Post Industrial Revolution meaninglessness
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@The Equestrian Zodiac
I remember reading about one instance where someone saw a job requiring eight years of prior experience in a programming language… that itself was only three years old. So stupid.
@Mildgyth
Yeah, and unfortunately as an adult, internships don’t exactly pay the bills.
@Backgroundpony
And if you legitimately can’t find any companies to hire you because they all require way too much prior experience? That’s a problem my mom dealt with back from 2006-2011, when she was unemployed.

Take a different Job, but Keep searching. For most employer is you working something Always is more important than you doing the Right Job. Unaccounted time on your resume (those 5 years you are Talking About in your mother´s case) make it harder to find a Job.
.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@Don’t  
subcultures arent dying out and neither are they the only way of coping with the nihilism of modernization. If they were the only way of dealing with meaninglessness then why the fuck is there so many artists and philosophers who dedicated their time to exploring the concept.

@Backgroundpony  
So we should just blindly accept how shitty employers are about long breaks from working and just continuously work job after job. Good to know.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Meanlucario  
I say it like someone that has gone through enough Jobs to know that you can Always go on. Easy heck no.  
But if you stop moving Forward you never get anywhere.

You have a product to sell and that is yourself.
.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@Backgroundpony  
“Peoples work ability being a commodity is okay and if you cant land a great job youre at fault even though literally almost all entry level jobs are owned by scummy employers. I also have no ability to question why things have to be this way because I blindly accept the status quo of society. lmao bruh go live in the woods libtard rekt.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide