Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Goku Black

The fuckwits who get mad because they can’t call someone the N word should not be lumped with great comedians like Carlin.

A man who understood that a jokes power was way beyond just shock factor.

Carlin would have viewed today’s self styled freedom fighters as the same thin skinned pussies that they claim to fight against. He’d of skewered people like you as much as he’d of skewered SJWs.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
Think of when soccer moms attacked Hasbro for Derpy. That’s political correctness. It’s not about telling others to not say slurs, but overreacting to anything that isn’t the “sagest” thing possible.
.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@Jarkes  
I dont find Carlin to be funny but I respect that he was one of the people who knew how to use political incorrectness to actually say stuff that was provocative but had some genuine meaning (ie his joke about rape).

@NitroFury  
Is this just another thing youre complaining about that 10 people on twitter unironically think?
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Zincy  
Speaking of N-word, and political correctness, it sickens me how people make the n-word exclusive to black people and/or worse, lumping the friendly n-word that ends with an “a” with the racist slur that ends with the “er” and think it’s the same because of the history with black people (and the fact that it’s offensive, yes).

Political correctness ruined the careers of Pokimane and Laura Lee. (I dunno if there are more people that got their careers ended by saying the n-word, I just know what happened to these two, unless I could be wrong about Laura Lee since it’s racism-related)
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Goku Black

Relationships and pets also require responsibility, as does any job that pays you a decent wage.

Especially if you ever want to crawl your way up to the white collar world.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I’m going to sound horrible for this…

I’m not a fan of foreign language films. I don’t hate them or think they’re bad by nature, but I tend to avoid watching them because in the past, I’ve watched them with my parents and they have poor eyesight, so I always get stuck on subtitle-reading duty. (And as someone with a noticeable stutter, that’s way more difficult than you think.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide