Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

SD50-2
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Bat Pone Fan
@Broken Adam  
Ya know, I actually have to agree with you on that. There’s like only 12 big websites everyone uses and all of the content is created on any one website and shared to the rest. And all of these websites are also harvesting everyone’s data to stay afloat (save for Tumblr, which is just mismanaged).

We really need to go back to the days of everyone having their own personal website(s), and forums being the hubs of social interaction online, IMHO.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Broken Adam  
Same, honestly. Seeing her top so many Best Of lists kind of startles me. Like, okay, her gimmick is somewhat unique and she has some good songs, but is it really that praiseworthy when all she’s doing is making the same sort of pop music but just whispering all the lyrics?
O. Hancock

Penis
@Broken Adam  
Yeah, no thank you. I’ll steer clear. Forget I said anything.

Lol. You’re talking to someone who actively avoids the majority of the mainstream media because 90% of it is cancer, lies, unnecessary drama, or at the very least, irrelevant to my interests.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Isn’t it funny the Anime fans would get triggered by the sight of furry characters, but at the same time they animefied almost everything.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Myoozik  
I feel the problem is that she’s getting too much praise for a Style that’s not really unique and has been around for almost a decade before Bad Guy
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Myoozik  
I just don’t understand why she’s being so praised and acclaimed for having a unique style when it’s basically the exact same as other pop music, only sang like she’s doing an ASMR video.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Meanlucario  
True, but it doesn’t excuse the anime fandom from doing fucked up shit too. Remember that time that some anime fans start a gofundme fundraiser for that “real life” yandere girl from Japan.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@SombrLiz  
Internet subcultures completely hate each other , it’s been this way for a long time now , just like how there’s a weird huge war between Sonic fans and Brownies
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
More than anything, I feel sorry for Billie Eilish. That first album is getting way too much praise, so how is she possibly going to top that on her second album? She must be feeling so much pressure, and at such a young age too.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Really sick and tired of my favorite FE game(s) and character(s) always being treated as like the worst things ever or so polarizing they don’t deserve anything. Lyn and Byleth and their games can go suck a dick for all I care, I like Corrin and Fates and fuck anyone who acts like I can’t. Just for once in my life I’d like to wake up to not seeing garbage that reminds me that things I like aren’t good enough. Like I care. I played that game at a hard point in my life and it really helped and all I see is people throwing shit at it. Well get bent.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@LightningBolt  
Lyn isn’t very good compared to most of the other characters in the game she’s in, and TH is still new, so everyone is still on the TH hype train. Byleth, though, isn’t that good, personality-wise due to them being a silent self-insert in a story when they are talking to the other characters. They’re one of the weaker parts of TH.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide