Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Broken Adam  
Stop capitalizing production, since it’s not a name, title or location.

And no, quality is also the end product. Pray tell, why do you refuses to accept that the movie/song itself is a product that is worth judging, other than for your hateboner for critics?
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Broken Adam  
No, he wasn’t. He was just done with your bullshit, and did the smart move of removing you from his life. I’m the loser since I’m too stubborn to stop arguing with a brick wall that rather spam dumb memes than to actually debate.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
What we need is a new Space Balls, or Princess Bride type movie.

With scifi and fantasy reemergent, now would be the perfect time.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Meanlucario  
Because aesthetic is subjective , otherwise why else would each culture all around the world have different styles and tastes?

Unless you wanna argue that Bollywood is objectively bad because it loves to use musical while Americans find that corny? Or that East asian Movies are objectively bad because American Critics find them too Melodramatic?
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
He was just done with your bullshit, and did the smart move of removing you from his life. I’m the loser since I’m too stubborn to stop arguing with a brick wall that rather spam dumb memes than to actually debate.

full

@Zincy  
Agreed. I was just thinking earlier today about how much I love The Princess Bride.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Broken Adam  
Aesthetic is the look of a movie, not the culture. You can judge how it looks just like you can judge the writing and actors.

And wasn’t your original argument that you couldn’t judge aesthetic without looking like an asshole, not that you couldn’t judge aesthetic period? And you never gave evidence to how history has shown that you can’t judge aesthetic. Why am I remembering your points better than you are?
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@pixel  
I was not a fan of him because he was a real elitist on many things.

@Broken Adam  
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/aesthetic  
aestheticor es·thet·ic[ es-thet-ik or, esp. British, ees- ]

adjective
relating to the philosophy of aesthetics; concerned with notions such as the beautiful and the ugly.
relating to the science of aesthetics; concerned with the study of the mind and emotions in relation to the sense of beauty.
having a sense of the beautiful; characterized by a love of beauty.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide