Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@SombrLiz

@Count Adramélekh Sear

I think forced representation, judgmental people, and under representation are all kinda dumb.

For instance, colleges that lower entrance standards for black people so that they can have more representation are being racist to both black people and other races. It’s not fair to the intelligent, hard-working people out there, regardless of race, that have learned enough to get into a college without having a handicap setting on the entrance test.

At the same time, working as a society to try and right the wrongs of the past in other ways is good and understandable. I’m all for black history month and Martin Luther King Jr. Day, I understand why we don’t need a white history month, and if it ever became evident that somebody was actually discriminating people based on race, they should be fired, fined, and blackballed from their industry. It just bothers me, because I’ve known a few successful and intelligent black people over the years who it would be very insulting to if they knew they were accepted into college not by their test scores, but because of their race.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Broken Adam

Yeah, and then there was a long gap between Frontier and Savers/Data Squad, and THEN Savers underperformed so there was a gap between that and Xros Wars/Fusion, and THEN Xros Wars did so poorly (especially the third season, “Hunters that Leapt Through Time”, which didn’t even get dubbed) that it almost killed the franchise completely.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Marx  
Manic Pixie Dream girl as a whole  
“Goth” girl love interests  
somewhat different but Anime Harem as a whole although that also includes a lot of type of girls whom are attracted to a plain “relatable” guy at once

I don’t hate those kind of pairings but how common and Pandering it has become
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
@TheHappySpaceman  
Nah, sometimes telling is better than showing  
See: Marriage Story as I thought it was very cool that SPOILER FOR MARRIAGE STORYwe didn’t see the background of what led to Charlie and Nicole separating, making it a much more he said she said situation like in real life  
That being said, generally, showing is better than telling  
Generally
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Tammers was the best Digimon ever got, it’s the best mons anime period, and would be one of the all time greatest anime ever, if Ryo wasn’t there,
O. Hancock

Penis
I think the word “incel” is thrown around too often as some kind of insult these days. I think it’s a pretty new word anyway, or new to me anyway, but now I’m seeing it tossed at random people that someone just doesn’t like, or people who don’t have a job, or people who the one throwing the insult around views as lazy. That’s not what it means. People are weird.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@O. Hancock  
People are lazy and use whatever they know is used as an insult as a generic insult, hence why calling people “gay” and “autistic” were a thing.

@Commune  
The prequels’ problems were pretty much in execution, mostly how the actors were told to say their lines.

@Broken Adam  
No. I stand by the sequels being better than the prequels.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide