Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Meanlucario
Oh my bad.
Well don’t expect anyone to know how many there are.
Did it need to have them all? It still slaps. If pokemon only used a 3rd of their monster characters people would riot.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@harasha456
Ah I found those changes unnecessary but it’s just ‘eh’, that’s mostly because I’m more of a ‘Create an Oc’ rather than ‘Insert Myself’ when it comes to character creation for games.
Also from the latest Pokemon game it to seems have really killed the character clothing design choices there for some reason.
Seems to be inconsistent as well if you look at Animal Crossing and Splatoon where only the western/international release does it which is weird.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@harasha456
I thought it was cool as a kid when I could actually pick a girl to play as in Pokemon Crystal. So much for that now. I tend to prefer playing as guys anyway but even that isn’t called as such anymore. :s
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Sparx
No, the problem is that you were only allowed to wear school uniforms in the game for some fucking reason.
I get being limited to it during the school part, but there’s no reason why there can’t be other options outside of that singular hour of gameplay.
Background Pony #967B
Razorfist might be the only anti sjw I would call “based”. In a real sense. He has actual divisive opinions. His hatred of Witcher, Hideo Kojima and his anti otakuness.
This guy might have batshit opinions but damn it, I’ll take this nutjob over Clownfish TV and Geeks and Gamers.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Mock Diggersby all you want, but he represents the real working man. He works with his bear ears, have you ever lifted bricks with your ears? I thought not.
He represents the real heartland of Kalos for ordinary folks like you and me.
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
@harasha456
i know this is a couple of weeks late but i’ve been wanting to weigh in on this.
i too find SU’s style very hideous & it’s also why i never watched it because of how ugly the characters look.
& talking of the “calarts style”, i quite liked The Amazing World of Gumball & find it not so ugly & the blend of other styles for various characters & live action backgrounds quite clever & unique.
regarding Tell Your Tale, i’m not overly fond of the style (some characters look better than others) & although i haven’t watched an episode of it, i’d gladly take it over SU any day.
@Mr.Myoozik
another term i’ve heard from a meme was “albino worm” (the bean mouth), i can’t remember where i saw it tho but either of those is probably a better description/name of the style.
Background Pony #967B
The best fanfics are those not just interested in “fixing” a show but interested in making its own fun story or unique take.
Even if you try to “fix” make sure you have something more to give the audience. Even if the fix is a fail, you can still make it good in its own right.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Companies shouldn’t betray Netflix.

Not only it will make Netflix the home where it’s a shitload of originals that nobody likes (The Kissing Booth, Tall Girl, Insatiable, Goop, etc.), but it will encourage people to waste money on more services.
Hello, Future me here, apologies for bringing this back, but I think this already bit every company, not just Netflix in the bumhole now.
Especially now that bc of the pandemic and financial circumstances, they now resort to license their content, not all, to Netflix.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide