Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Lord WyrmSpawN
A couple of them:
Longevity: Some can live a surprisingly long share of years in contrast to the previously mentioned animals. Rats are specially bad, 2 years is just painful.
“Speech” capacity: The fact they can mimic human speech just make it pleasant somehow. Dogs, cats and rats just lack a capacity that makes you feel you can have a conversation even if they’re still animals.
Smarties: Among birds, they can be rather clever. I appreciate smart animals, specially when they’re not as bloodthirsty as horrible chimps.
In a way, they’re amongst the most “human” pets I might be able to find, at least in terms of mannerisms if certainly not anatomy or taxonomy.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I’m getting tired of all these video essays talking about the Disney movie Wish and how bad it is. I haven’t watched the movie, nor am I interested in checking it out at the moment, but I see these videos clogging up my notifications and homepage and I’m getting sick of it. So much is about how the movie is disappointing, how the villain is weak, how the song is bad, it’s way too much. Even if I did watch the movie and agreed with everybody, it would most likely just be the same regurgitated points again and again with nothing new to be added. It’s just one movie, let it go.
Twi Clown
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@WaynePonePone
I’m still aknowledging is an animal and not a person. Certainly I’d need help with booklets for any animal. But I dunno, I just want to have intelligent companions as a whole.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I want more superhero/comic adaptions to have more lower stakes/“grounded” plots
Like don’t get me wrong the big team ups for against world/reality destroying threats are nice, but i feel like there should be times were the stakes are a lot more smaller since it kind of loses the “wow” factor if every plot is something that can end up fucking over the universe
Take the MCU NEtflix shows (Daredevil, Punisher, Luke Cage, ect). Those shows were street level and thus the stakes were a lot more grounded/personal, and those were considered some of the best content in the MCU, and its telling that people were happy when they announced there will be a section of the MCU dedicated JUSt towards more street level heroes
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Mr.Myoozik
Yeah i can see why those would be annoying.
Personally enjoyed Wish, i could see why people have issues wiht it but people acting like it’s the worst thing Disney ever made feels ike a stretch
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Twi Clown
It is definitely the algorithm. I watch song reviews and my feed gets flooded by reviews and think pieces and video essays of other pieces of work with cookie cutter titles such as “X is a disappointment” or “X is awful” or something along those lines and it makes me less inclined to check them out.
@WaynePonePone
Well that’s a blanket statement, but they do give off the impression that critics do this to actually you know “criticize” and most importantly get views and revenue for their “hard work”. A lot of the times it doesn’t come off as honest criticism and more jumping on a bandwagon to get attention.
@icicle wicicle 1517
Most of what I’ve glanced is it considered a disappointment seeing that this came out on the company’s 100th anniversary which I guess had a lot of expectations behind it
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@WaynePonePone
true but even then these 2 are often maden made the face of big “End of the world/universe/multiverse” stories too :P
@Mr.Myoozik
Yeah i feel like the hate towards it wouldn’t have been as bad ig it wasn;t made as the movie to celebrate such a massive milestone
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@icicle wicicle 1517
Red and Blue made a Detail Diatribe about this (I think it was Superheroes in Empty Worlds) and why heroes helping out with small crime is key to a good superhero story. It’s also why people keep fucking up Superman, since helping the little people is his main job.
@Mr.Myoozik
From what I’ve heard and seen, it’s moreso the movie is bland, uninspired and the straw that broke the camel’s back (especially with the main villain eerily being similar to what modern Disney is like).
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
In my opinion there is something uniquely hideous about Steven universe’s artstyle and I have no I idea what it is. Some people might say it’s the calarts thing but no it’s not the calarts thing because tell your tale is calarts and I find that artstyle adorable.
No big issues with the writing of the show just the artstyle is off to me.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Meanlucario
Do you use twitter?
Every few months some dumbass says Batman only fights poor and mentally ill people because he’s rich and hates them.
Some even say Spiderman does the same because they’re both usually dealing with street level crimes.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Sparx
I do, but just for art and sharing switch screenshots. And Twitter is very rarely a place for civilize and insightful conversations for a reason. Funny how a site for sharing horse pics is better for that than Twitter, even pre-Musk.
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

Blingo
@Sparx
God I hate those talks. This always makes me think the event in The Incredibles or Sokovia Accords would actually happen in real life, like we’ll always blame the heroes trying to help instead of looking at the real problems.
Mr.Myoozik

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@harasha456
Seeing that other shows afterwards have that same colorful, concept art-like, bean mouth style (I refuse to say CalArts since it’s an overused and misused term) including Tell Your Tale, I don’t know how Steven Universe is the only one with this problem to you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide