Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Neckbeards are heavily stereotyped as fat lazy slob losers on the Internet. There are some neckbeard folks that are legitimately terrifying. Like these guys:
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Count Oxymagomedov Sear
These are just Chad’s with beards.
Chad meaning like healthy, self respecting and confident. Usually the opposite of neck beard, they have good hygiene. Women version would be Stacy.
Neckbeard usually refers to poor hygiene, which only happens to often feature scraggly hair on the neck.
Neckbeard is also an American term that doesn’t consider the pride Muslim men take in their beard.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Again, I can’t remembered a time where beards were seen as unprofessional or unmanly. I was a kid online when neckbeards were an insult and I remember people talking about how manly beards were.
And yes, I meant can’t. Thanks for pointing it out so I could fix it.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
It can get a little muddy in some universees.
Take the standard fantasy divide between whatever the version of high elf and dark elf exists in that universe.
In universes where those two kinds have only been apart for a comparatively short time, and can still inter-breed then they’d just be different race.
But I’ve they’ve spent eons apart, are vastly physically different, and have difficulty interbreeding, they classify more as a different species entirely.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Zincy
I think it’s safe to say that humans and elves are species, and high elves and drow are races 90% of the time. The former is what I think of.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
Neckbeards are heavily stereotyped as fat lazy slob losers on the Internet. There are some neckbeard folks that are legitimately terrifying. Like these guys:
And in Mo where I live… most with this; are physically fit. However, most I know are in Christianity. They would rather farm and or other craft instead of fighting.
Background Pony #967B
If only Japanese and Chinese used Latin script like Indonesia or Vietnam. Gee, it would be so much easier to learn it instead of using the equivalent of modern hieroglyphics.
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
I don’t understand why people why would like cold. Cold is a paralizing thing, the lack of energy, and it shows, it makes you get covered and trapped in mattress, it’s like everything could get numb at any time.
Unsurprisingly given cold is the lack of calorific energy.
That’s part of the reason why I’d never ever go to Canada. I can barely stand 12° C (roughly 53.6° F) so no way I’ll go into a colder place.
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@WaynePonePone
Not sure in my opinion. Outside of sleep hours I managed to walk during a heated sun for a while or witshtand warm environments.
Then again, my place borders the line between tropical and template. Plus I always take baths with pretty hot water.
Also I never had air conditioning, just plain fans here.
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

Blingo
@Twi Clown
It’s definitely because the cold in my country is basically near to nothing while the heat is like sitting in a furnace. It’s located near the equator after all.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide