Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Don’t
Me and other people who know the boundaries of a clean sport and getting seriously hurt.
There are multiple types of submission holds that can be fatal if people refuse to tap.
  • Rear Naked, Guillotine, and D’arce chokes can cancel out oxygen passing through your lungs and brain in a prolonged time of being submitted by this submission maneuver risking themselves into asphyxiation.
  • Neck cranks and Kimura can stress the neck and arms that may lead to nagging injuries in the long run.
Pro wrestling on the other hand sometimes go accordingly to their script whether they are booked to tap or to get their bodies hurt but not to a degree that they will become permanently disabled. (Usually these guys can go overboard and they notably get really hurt, i think they get punished for this behind the curtains) MMA is purely unfiltered where if you don’t tap, you’ll endanger your career and your daily life.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I like April Fools videos. I mean the small ones, like pretending a bad card was great in a card game or the like.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I’m a proud, powerful specimin, but if we do some sport, I have boundaries.
People who thing tapping out is for pussies are too wuss to even fight.
Like bru, idc if i’m a mortal champion with wine and motor oil for blood, sometimes i don’t want to be hit, and if they don’t respect that we’re going to have an issue.
Now I’m willing to take a hit for all the stuff i talk. I’m pretty sturdy there, but i dunno if that proves anything or not. If Badheart you or obsidian had to hit me, i would prob run away and go find a job.

I loved Neopets, and all the fasion/avatar stuff with points for your character. I used to do graphics for little guys that level up. My whole thing was they transition in sureal ways like desk attendant turns into demigod of finances kinda.
I would love to do that again. Or even start a trend where people have neeopet characters in their signature that level up.
However it would annoy people greatly too.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

@Khamzat Chimaev
People who thing tapping out is for pussies are too wuss to even fight.
Yeah, absolutely brathar.
This the only thing I didn’t like about that specific Khabib Nurmagomedov “why tap? go sleep” statement.
The “going out like a real man” thing is a complete bullshit, like bruh. They’d want you to die than become a pussy by tapping out.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
That’s vulgar and dumb.
I’m not damaging my brain any more than I have to. If someone wants to see a cold knockout they should volunteer themselves.
Soccer and volleyball are a little safer.
I like them because I can actually play. American football doesn’t look too bright.
Posted Report
Spidey10
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Out of the original era of Batman films from Tim Burton and Joel Schumacher, I think my favorite one is actually Batman Forever. It was the only film in that original series to actually give some story to Bruce Wayne/Batman. And while the tone is pretty silly, I kind of enjoy it. It’s less campy than Batman And Robin (A terrible movie that I love watching), Jim Carry is very entertaining as The Riddler, Val Kilmer was a very good and underrated Batman, the score is really good, and the production design is marvelous. The biggest negative I have is that Tommy Lee Jones (A great actor) didn’t give a crap about the film and gives one of the worst performances in a superhero movie.
Posted Report
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Spidey10
I enjoyed that movie too.
Although it always bothers me that the movie that has Robin making his debut isn’t called “Batman and Robin”, but the one that has BATGIRL debuting is called “Batman and Robin”
(Also i heard that Tommy Lee Jones and Jim carrey didn’t get along well when making the movie so i guess that’s one of the reasons why Tommy doesn’t seem to give a crap about his performance lol)
@Mr.Myoozik
I think that’s defiantly it.
Also the fact that this whole thing started becuase of Logan Paul’s suicide forest video rubs me the wrong way too
Posted Report
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
I think the “game journalists are bad” schtick is just kinda dumb. I’ve never been convinced by any piece of “evidence” presented either. It’s always just
A) ThEyrE BaD aT GaMEs which strikes me as a pointless because I’m also bad at games and I can still tell you Dark Souls is good, seen traditional game journalists play fine on streaming, and actively watched reviewers who admit they’re bad but still do a good job.
B) “They said something I don’t like.” which okay I guess I get that. But I’ve seen gaming youtubers say alot of stupid shit too (The stupidest thing ever being DeadSpace is woke propaganda) and I don’t see them getting raked over the coals as whole.
C) Or something about “they talked about politics in games “ which again seen Youtube gamers do the exact same in all directions.
I have my own criticisms; I think the whole industry, traditional media and new digital media, are 95 percent just opinion pieces and fluff pieces. And that alot of new media is basically deluding themselves into believing they’re not just the same thing and are somehow immune from the same corruptions (HA! Pull the other one its got bells on it. Let me tell you how game companies chose safe Lets Players to promote their games). There’s probably like…20…actual journalists and 50 percent of them are Jason Schrier.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide