Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Background Pony #0ABE
@SleepySteve
Free doesn’t necessarily means is good or worthy. For anyone who can understand analogies without getting literal, a roadkill animal it’s also free but what exactly am I supposed to do with that?
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Elidiotadelaesquina
Yep. He’s a satirization of power corrupts and embraces it for a reason. That’s what makes him Superman, not his powers.
@SleepySteve
Not really. Humans can and have been nice, friendly and heroic. It happens more often than you want to admit. We wouldn’t be around today if that wasn’t the case.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@SleepySteve
Simpsons is the bread, and family-guy is the ramen of cartoons.
Not particularly curated for anyone, but tolerable enough to most people.
I like familyguy a little bit because the main character is an antisocial alcoholic retard. Not disparaging the differently abled, just stating he’s literally retarded.
GF doesn’t like the cruel sense of humor. I’m the one that enjoys dark comedy (and as dark comedy, it plays on racism and homophobia, it makes bad jokes you’re not supposed to take to heart or emulate)
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Whoever coined the name “hotdog” deserves a bonk in the head. It’s not even made from a dog’s dick which many children had speculated it’s origins. It’s a goddamn sausage and I like how the Musslims rather label it sausage because the word dog seems too immoral to them.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Meanlucario
I would say it’s shit tier. It still deserves credit for harbouring interest in animation to more common folk. Just like the Simpsons. People who used to think animation was only to satiate children seeing dark comedy and political satire.
I mean what would really fill Familyguys role in animation? Southpark? Southpark kinda sucks too a lot. When it slaps it slaps, but I’ve binged it before, and some things get pretty mundane and tiresome.

I like Oddtaxi. It proves even a cartoon full of cute animals can be messed up, and edgy, stuff we generally call adult.

Serious crime drama btw. Not like Happy Tree Friends (which is just vulgar, not adult)
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
Hotdog refers to two things. The first one generally being a sausage.
The second thing hotdog refers to is the sausage in a split bun.
The hard part is whether or not a hotdog in the second sense is a sandwhich.
“The National Hot Dog and Sausage Council (NHDSC) has declared that a hot dog is not a sandwich. Merriam-Webster, on the other hand, has stated that a hot dog is indeed a sandwich”
In Islam, dogs (or Kuta/Kalb) are called ‘Shit eaters’ and are generally seen as impure animals. Many jurisdictions of Islam allow owning dogs for herding, farming, hunting, or protection, but not for ‘frivolous’ reasons.
The worlds biggest dog breed is an arabian breed called ‘Bully Kuta’ or ‘Wrinkly shiteater’
Many islamic scholars do not believe dogs to be impure. As they are only referenced in the supplementary hadith and not the Koran.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
They can be, but they must be handled carefully.
They’re very smart, aggressive, and dominating, and should only be handled by strong, experienced owners. They are breed as fighting and guard dogs.
I’m 160lbs, this is average weight of a adult male bullykuta. Except I’m elongated and skinny, one of those dogs could rip me to shreds. Also most dogs turn tail if you don’t flinch, but this thing is big enough, he doesn’t need you to be scared.
If someone is comfortable around a dog as strong as a full grown man, yeah they can be friendly.
Posted Report
Elidiotadelaesquina
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Stupid idiot
@SleepySteve
He represents the best that humanity can be (without even being human), someone like him doesn’t need too much “seriousness” to make it interesting, also you can choose from the wide range of Batman, Spawn, Lobo…
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide