Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Meanlucario
Fake, and slow action is how government keeps people chill.
If they ever did anything fast multiple world wars would ignite very quickly, and the saturation of people and weapons would make it burn for a very long time, maybe rendering the world uninhabitable.
Entertainers and companies do the same thing, change slowly so nothing blows up and cancel them.
It’s like keeping a dense pot of reactive chemicals on ice at this point.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Meanlucario
YouTube does something worse than inaction. They focus their actions on useless things like dislikes and punishing creators by removing monetization. They take actions, but on the wrong things.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Just Wayne
YouTube isn’t even lucrative for creators or beneficial to the creative process much anymore. They went from producer to parasite.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Beth
That’s why I’m hoping Odyssey will get more popularity.
I think Odyssey needs to focus their marketing appeal less on political censorship though and more on simply being a good youtube replacement.
If I ever make a Youtube channel, I know I’ll also post on Odyssey even if no one goes on there just to contribute.
Posted Report
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
Anyway, I was glad that I didn’t engage in a discourse about Harry Potter that I started in this thread yesterday regarding Hogwarts Legacy. Hence why I said that I dodged a bullet there.
You need to teach me how to do that sometime. I can be really bad about it when it comes to politics. Fictional stuff in my world is my interpretation I suppose. Imagination can differ from person to person. Which makes interpretation of fiction flexible.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Even though it is nothing compared to home cooking or even restaurant food obviously, but gas station food and snacks are not that bad and have their place in the world.
Posted Report
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
@LP2Lily
I’m sorry if this is a bad advice, but here is my advice, don’t make everyone understand you or what you say, even if they disagree with you.
It will result in hatred against you by the tone of whoever calls you out or disagrees with you that goes against your hyperfixations and interests.
Honestly I apreciate the advice. Don’t let anyone prevent you from having a differing opinion. I struggle with this at times. Not everyone will agree much less understand. I wish people would at least tolerate my devices. Yet, I would be foolish to ignore your advice.
There is a reason for unspoken social rules. Whether or not I want to do expected appropriate behavior does not matter. Disagreements are normal and to be expected. Yet, if my social life comes to a halt its not other peoples proble. Its my responsibility to find equal librium. (If I spelled that correctly)
My mother (an OT) put it like this… “be as socially appropriate as possible without putting yourself in harms way.” If I find a meaningful friendship with some one who tolerates my devices… It will only happen if I stop expecting people to tolerate from the get-go.
Much friendly love
<3 Lily
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@LP2Lily
No, it’s more how they think new stuff sucks and old stuff is better and flawless, and not giving the new stuff a chance.
For example: Genwunners of the Pokemon that thinks Gen 1 of superior and everything afterwards sucks, despite not given them a chance. Genfivers functions almost the same way, the will trash the 3D Pokemon games and claim they suck and not give them a single chance.
Posted Report
Thanotos Omega
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@NitroFury
Especially pathetic for the genwunners since for most of Pokemon’s life span they didn’t lose anything and even got the most megas and regional varrients, at least genfivers have the legit issue of the dex cuts to complain about,
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide