Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Just Wayne
Yup.
Do you think every indie band is secretly a hidden gem, an unrecognized trailblazer whose work will be regarded highly in years to come? No, most of the stuff I hear is just latching on to the current styles and sounds that are popular and cheapest to produce.
Being indie has all the same BS as being signed to a major company, just with less money.
PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
The 2016 Assassin’s Creed movie is the best video game film we’ve gotten so far and despite some flaws, a good film.
Haven’t seen this movie but I might be inclined to agree somewhat if I watched it.
But for me I think the best video game movie from what I seen so far is still Warcraft, its a gorgeous film that tells its story well with excellent homages that fans of the source material will appreciate.
I think its only but biggest flaw is that the orcs were CGI but the humans weren’t, it made the contrast pretty awkward at times, especially in some fights.
The Sonic movie, while it does its job I found to be painfully average, I would also say forgettable if it wasn’t for all the memes surrounding it following its release with the original design of sonic and tons of scenes from the actual movie.
Theres also Sonic 2 to add on, which I have to note I have not watched, it already looks better than the first movie so maybe this will change my take.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
When one person uses illicit drugs to compete, then everyone has to.
Unfortunately about every muscular person on TV juices, and past the natural limits of their somatype. So much that people now have a distorted view of what health and strength looks like.
Testosterone and human growth hormone (somatropin) injection are not actually banned if it stays within a clearly defined limit, and most body builders turn to SARMs (selective androergic receptor modulators) and peptides (peices of protiens and hormones) with many that aren’t even testable.
Body builders cut their weight quickly by using adrenal stimulants like albuterol and clenbuterol.
The only body builders that don’t juice are the ones trying to juice, but they’re buying scam supplements with little to no scientific evidence. When you spend multiple hours a day building your body, you learn a lot about human physiology, and eventually you’re convinced these things safer than they really are.
There is virtually no athlete that is not hovering the border of what is legal in performance enhancing drugs.
Spidey10
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

The 2016 Assassin’s Creed movie is the best video game film we’ve gotten so far and despite some flaws, a good film.
Haven’t seen this movie but I might be inclined to agree somewhat if I watched it.
But for me I think the best video game movie from what I seen so far is still Warcraft, its a gorgeous film that tells its story well with excellent homages that fans of the source material will appreciate.
I think its only but biggest flaw is that the orcs were CGI but the humans weren’t, it made the contrast pretty awkward at times, especially in some fights.
The Sonic movie, while it does its job I found to be painfully average, I would also say forgettable if it wasn’t for all the memes surrounding it following its release with the original design of sonic and tons of scenes from the actual movie.
Theres also Sonic 2 to add on, which I have to note I have not watched, it already looks better than the first movie so maybe this will change my take.
While most of my issues with AC were script based, I thought the director Justin Kurzel brought a really cool and beautiful style to the film, told an interesting story about a pretty troubled man, and got strong performances out of the cast (Mainly Michael Fassbender). And the score is excellent. One of my favorite film scores in recent years
With Warcraft, I thought it was alright. The world of Azeroth looked great and I liked the main Orc character played by Toby Kebbell, but found most of the human characters to be disappointing and some of the pacing messy.
And Sonic was cute and fun, but not amazing.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Beth
Jon Jones was a two-time UFC champion, held the biggest title defenses in UFC history at a total of 13, yeah it may be impressive in his long run but this guy is a coke user.
That’s what bugging me about these people hailing these guys a GOATs.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
Coke and meth fry the reward pathway in your brain with massive amounts of dopamine/adrenaline, and eventually you won’t be able to feel pleasure or motivation without drugs. The overstimulation blunts your sensitivity to dopamine, and also kills nerves from oxidive stress. Body has speed limits for a reason.
Point being, I pity the fool. I’ve tried both of them. I do not recommend. it’s a drug that specifically targets human motivation (stimulation in the corpus striatum projection in particular). These drugs target motivation so directly that they aren’t just addictive, they are literally addiction in drug form.
Because that guy has money, he’ll probably destroy his nasal passage and brain before facing financial consequences. The stuff destroys poor people, so imagine what it will do to someone who can afford a lot of it.
Imagine paying 40$ to feel so good for an hour that it’s subconsciously terrifying (it breaks your sense of joy) and then if you don’t buy more you feel really sad, and tired, you get so depressed your actual vision turns dark, and colors appear faded. I know what happens, that’s why i don’t touch any of it, i’ll just have a beer.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide