Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@TheHappySpaceman
Meeting people is hard these days, most people just want to get on with their life.
You got to either run into the same person over and over (without stalking) or establish major mutual interest immediately just to have a chance.
Most girls are hesitant about giving out their phone number, and they want to meet you in public a couple times before letting you know where they live.
I just have that luck that stupid people have. i met my GF through mutual interest, and hanging out with her many times before talking about dating.
@Meanlucario
I often find out a main point of the movie ahead of time, and still enjoy seeing it.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I always felt the stereotype of French of being cheese eating surrender monkeys is kind of strange.
Honestly from looking at French history, like in WWI or the Franco Prussian War, they had a pretty warlike agressive attitude.
And French are also known for not being polite but blunt.
French also were renowned for being knights in medieval times, so therefore brave to the point of recklessness.
If anything to me French compared to British seem to be far more agressive. I feel like if it weren’t for WWII people would think of French as just agressive.
Of course I’ve never met any French myself.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@icicle wicicle 1517
I walk by these waste of trees at work and the headlines are some of the worst I’ve seen in my life with shit like “WORLD WAR 3 IS HERE!” or “COVID SHOTS DON’T WORK HOW WE SHOULD BE AFRAID!” or some insignificant drivel about celebrities and politicians that no one should give an iota of a care towards. They care less about presenting news and more just terrifying people and causing panic cause being a heartless dick is what you need to be a journalist apparently.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Speaking of tabloids, I am getting sick and tired of celebrities breaking up with each other like the word forever is now a buzzword. (Unless a relationship is toxic)
I know it’s part of life to have breakups and stuff, but still.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Celebrities just break up as much as normal people would if they weren’t financially codependent.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Beth
Divorce rates explode once there aren’t that much restrictions and social stigmas against it
First it happened in America and now even in conservative countries it’s happening
Marriage is basically a social construct that only made sense back when we were more tribal
Beth

In digital purgatory
Most people act like I’m dumb because I don’t remember celebrities or actors well.
I’m bad at facial recognition and memorizing more than like 20 people. I could tell as a kid, because I wouldn’t recognize my friends until they took a hat off or spoke to me.
I can remember a couple hundred pokemon though. I should prob sue nintendo for cognitive injury.
@Don’t
Marriage is a neat idea, but I don’t think divorce is the abomination it’s set out to be. Usually divorce is only overly cruel to one person when the marriage is a one sided service to that said person.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Don’t
I feel like the word you want to use last in that sentence is “primitive”, (because we never stopped being tribal in terms of having group preference) not that it would make any more sense.
And social construct is not an effective criticism.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide