Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
So seeing as that there’s this big brouhaha involving Mr. Enter’s review of Turning Red, I saw it and yeah I can see why. I haven’t seen the movie yet so I don’t have a say on his points, but what I can say is that criticizing the movie for being inaccurate to the time period is pretty pedantic and frivolous. I’m assuming he hasn’t heard of artistic license or is ignorant on how popular culture in time periods work. Just because 9/11 happened the year before doesn’t mean that everybody was all in panic mode or feeling grief, also boy bands still existed in 2002 because he wasn’t aware that Backstreet Boys were still popular and not to mention all the boy bands that were popular in the UK that did crossover to Canada which tells me he didn’t do much research on how life was like that year. I could go on and on about that and seeing that I’m a pop culture historian myself and I was just shaking my head at all of that.
I’ve also read his Twitter posts and he’s really making his case there by doubling down. If he says that he really doesn’t case about all the vitriol thrown at him, then why keep commenting? Seems very hypocritical if you ask me.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

The word “cringe” annoys me so much now.
It’s been so overused by alot of internet casuals who would feel bad at anything people does.
Especially on every comment sections ever. You post or say something extraordinary, people will simply type “cringe” without elaboration.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Meanlucario
TLDR a few years ago there was a subculture of Tumblr that was dedicated around theft/shoplifting (Offering tips on how to be more effective, bragging/comparing what they stole ect) and then that seemed to have died off once Tumblr got bought out by Yahoo! and the subculture kinda fizzled out
and now recently on Twitter you have people there trying to make it seem like shoplifting is morally ok and should be encouraged because “It hurts the corporations”, ignoring the fact that it fucks over the average storeowners and workers and these mega corps would barely even get a dent from some rando on Twitter stealing shampoo or something.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide