Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Here’s a hot take of mine: In video games, bi and pan are the same. At most, it’s word flavor. I have yet to see romancing someone who’s bisexual is any different than romancing someone who is pansexual in that media.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@ichiban iceychan 1517
Tell that to Dana Terrace, Bill Motz, Bob Roth and Matt Braly. And probably Charise Castro Smith.
I mean seriously, again, heterosexuality has now become a cliché and it apparently means it’s bad no matter how a cliché is executed. And people prefer gay ships because it’s “not cliché”. I mean, people don’t like the best friends to lovers trope that even SVTFOE made everyone sick and tired of it. And started praising gay ships like Lumity and Catradora. (Don’t get me wrong, I do ship Lumity)
I’m all for LGBT rep and it’s fine to want more, but that doesn’t mean heterosexuality in cartoons shouldn’t be left out the window or ignored.
Both should co-exist and social media needs to understand that just because someone doesn’t want all characters to be gay doesn’t mean they’re bigoted homophobes. Imagine when people flip their shit if Hunter ends up with Emira instead of Edric. LOL.
But sure, continue being positive about something that has an uncertain future. I just don’t see any hetero in future cartoons anymore, and even if I see it, people will always call it cliché. Straight pairings ain’t safe no more.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@ichiban iceychan 1517
Tell that to this person:
@The Worst Person
I’m bi, I don’t have respect for “not-a-homophobe” whining.
Or the two who got zeroed because of what I said.
It’s like they silence me just because they hate me for wanting heterosexuality to not be ignored by the house of mouse.
God just having like what maybe 3 same-sex relationship things spread over 10 fucking years, the fucking horror.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@The Worst Person
I’ve tried to be reasonable. I’ve tried to help you. But no matter how hard I try, you never listen. You always go back to the overreacting and the outbursts. You clearly don’t have the mental capacity to handle life, and yet you don’t seem to want to change that. One of these days, you’re gonna get moonbanned off of this site (and possibly other social media platforms as well) for all the BS that you’re doing, and no one will feel any sympathy for you because of how you acted.
At this point, posting a stupid meme response is all I can do to try and make the best of this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide