Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Don’t
So them blaming anime fans make them the unpopular opinion, since you yourself said that everyone else hated it.
@Ring Team
And the online def of chubs is “A gross, physically unappealing person.” So he’s saying that anime fans are gross I guess. Or he just uses 4chan terms without looking into what they actually mean.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Sparx
I appreciate that you clarified this, but, to be honest, it’s a very dense name to being with. You can say synonyms that are much easier to write and say than this one.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
I have seen people imply that the only people who hate Live action anime adaptions are “Incel Chuds”
Even though literally everyone from Weebs to normal people to Chads to whatever think they suck
Ring Team
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I think people will agree with me (which makes this comment unnecessary in this thread), but I don’t like labels. I think labels are fun when you have a funny conversation with someone like your friend, but labels aren’t funny the moment people take them seriously. It makes us less human and less three-dimensional.
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Don’t
People love blaming groups they don’t like for their problems. That’s human nature. Still, this case is much smaller and would be better fit for the Stupid Stuff thread or even Popular Opinion thread.
@Ring Team
I feel like there’s a difference between categorizing and labeling. The former becomes the latter once it’s no longer used to understand and instead to dumb-down or dehumanize.
@Dex Stewart
“That’s why none of our cans have them.”
Background Pony #1A18
Arguing about politics on the internet is a waste of time, all it will do is drain your mental energy. I used to be the type of guy that would debate politics online a a lot but I’m glad I quit.
Background Pony #4894
I don’t care for award shows focusing on video games, TV shows or movies. Let me enjoy what I like regardless of its loss or win, okay?
Background Pony #1A18
I kind of have a bias against Warhammer 40k.
It’s not even that I think it’s bad per say, it’s that it’s literally just a hodgepodge of a bunch of SFF franchises that came before it, and yet fans of W40k think it did it better than other SFF franchises. (Which it didn’t.)
It’s petty and probably unfair of me I know, but it is what it is.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Speaking as a big Warhammer fan, I totally agree with that last part.
There are some really dumb fans that take 40k (and fantasy) so seriously and actually believe it “did it better”.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I might be unfamiliar with NFTs. But I do wonder when are people criticize NFTs for enviormental reasons, do they know what they’re implying?
Do they know by criticizing NFTs for negative effects on the Earth that this also implies the whole idea of cryptocurrency as well is enviormentally damaging?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide