Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Background Pony #1D54
Participatory culture is a mistake and is wholly embraced because people mistakenly believe that everyone can be everything but it’s wrong, the average people is exactly that: average and participatory culture made painfully average people believe they can be everything and unfairly journalist,artists,critics,philosophs or in the worse case that they have the authority to do justice themselves.When everyone think they are special,no one is  
Consumer culture is unfairly decried as being passive when there is nothing wrong in being passive and accepting that you just want to consume products and get excited for the next as the overused spammed meme claim  
Look at this video Youtube /watch?v=dT35dTpcPMY
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Power ballads aren’t all that bad. Some of them are pretty corny and softballs, like some of the later glam metal ones, but the song style isn’t inherently bad, and many bands, like Avenged Sevenfold, can still make kickass power ballads. (See: “Acid Rain,” “Seize the Day”)
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheHappySpaceman  
I Meant 80’s power ballads.  
It’s like they have one 80’s best of glam metal cd that they just play over and over. If they played Avenged Sevenfold that would at the very least show variety. But store music is allergic to variety. For some reason repetitive in-store music makes me mad.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Dex Stewart  
There are still some very good power ballads. “Rodeo,” “If I Die Tomorrow,” and “Home Sweet Home” by Mötley Crüe; “I Remember You” and “In a Darkened Room” by Skid Row; “Wheel in the Sky” and “Who’s Crying Now” by Journey; “Guiding Light” by Muse; “Silent Lucidity” and “Anybody Listening?” by Queensrÿche; “Dream On” by Aerosmith… Just because some of these ballads are overplayed doesn’t mean they’re bad.

@Don’t  
It was only one album at least. And I don’t think the album itself deserved to flop as hard as it did; I think fans were just reeling because the anti-disco backlash was still fresh on everyone’s minds in 1982. The album had some good songs, too, like “Back Chat” and “Calling All Girls,” for example.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Myoozik  
Sure, but I just don’t know why power ballads or metal ballads in general get singled out when they aren’t inherently bad and many can be good.

Is this yet another thing we can blame on Euronymous? Dude ruined metal music in many ways.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide