Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Sparx  
The problem is, listing those films as “red flag movies” presumes that the only reason anyone could potentially enjoy those movies is because they identify with the characters we’re not supposed to like (e.g. Tyler Durden, Alex DeLarge), and that’s where it starts to seem real crappy. Like it’s no longer just “You can like these films as long as you acknowledge their problems,” and more of “LIKING THESE FILMS = GOOD, LIKING THESE FILMS = BAD AND YOU’RE A HORRIBLE PERSON IF YOU DO.”

So in other words, astrology for movie buffs.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@TheHappySpaceman  
I think it’s a bad combination of them applying their own extremes to others (the internet loves its extremes) and bad/creepy people online who like the movies for the wrong reasons that leave a sour taste in everyone else’s mouth (hence why I see Joker listed as a “red flag movie”).
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Penguin Dragneel  
It’s in the same boat as Watchmen(Rorschach), Rick & Morty(Rick),South Park(Cartman),Scott Pilgrim(Scott), Breaking Bad (Walter White) that people say there’s an army of dudes that miss the point and idolize said problematic characters thinking they should act like them.

Yet there’s a double standard when it comes to idolizing female characters like Harleyquinn,Ramona Flowers or Cruella XP
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I always hated how Shrek in Shrek Forever After was rightfully annoyed at having his privacy disturbed and yet he is portrayed as completely in the wrong.

I’m not justifying Shrek overreacting or him being irresponsible with that deal.

What I’m saying is that, somehow the movie should have had it where Shrek and Fiona could come to a compromise. Maybe Fiona would decide to not have public birthdays anymore and just have it be for their own family. It would be interesting for both characters to learn their mistakes and to come to an understanding.

It feels really lazy they didn’t even address the reason why Shrek even signed that deal in the first place.

Also to me Shrek the Third is better than Shrek Forever After.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Gonna repost this from another thread cause why not, I’m bored

Star Wars is overrated anyway and I don’t get the hype, seems to me like an overblown franchise that’s way past its expiration date some 40 years ago.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Honestly, considering all the other stuff we put on pizza (like chicken, bacon and BBQ sauce), pineapple is the least concerning food topping. I say this as someone who mostly eat only BBQ chicken pizza.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Meanlucario

I never got the hate for it.

I’m not a fan because I don’t really like sweet stuff on pizza, but really ham and pineapple doesn’t sound like an overly offensive choice.

I had a pizza with mini shrimp and charred garlic cloves on it once.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Zincy  
I don’t care for it either. And I’m guessing it’s to “meme it up,” though it stops being funny once you realize how many worst things we put on pizza there are.
Thanotos Omega
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Zincy  
The hate comes from allot of people just assuming it was a normal topping and adding it to shared pizzas like it was sausage or pepperoni so many of us have had it kind of forced on us at some point and are pissed about it top a frankly reasonable degree, because Pizza is awesome, and someone ruined it for us once, and for this our rage shall never die
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music Connoisseur
Alright, seems like my opinion got some riled up, but I guess you can say it’s the most unpopular out of all the ones shared on here.

Anyways, I saw Birdemic: Shock And Terror and I don’t know why it’s considered so bad it’s good. It is one of the worst movies I have ever seen and I have a feeling that those who find any “charm” to it were likely paid by the director to say that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide