Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Sparx  
I feel like any time someone tries to dismiss the bad stuff in a discussion about a character or franchise. I can’t think of any off the top of my head, some something I thought of today.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Here’s a lukewarm take:

Self confidence ≠ vanity.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of something you’ve made or of some skills you have, as long as you don’t obsess over it.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I feel like writers should have, at the very least, a basic rough draft of what they want the end of their series to look like before they start really writing in detail. There’s more than a few series out there that start with an interesting concept, but end up falling apart pretty quickly because it’s abundantly clear the writers don’t know where to go with it.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Silent_Witness  
I’m going by the pointers Kkat gave on Equestria Daily.Though I still haven’t read Fallout Equestria

First: I find that it is important to take some time to plot out major themes, events and other important notes you want in that story. (This applies as much to individual chapters as to the story as a whole.) Think of it as similar to playing “connect the dots” – not only should you have a good idea of what the final picture will be, but you should also jot down on a notepad all the “dots” you want to be sure to include. Then, when you start writing, begin at the first “dot” and work your way towards the second.

Personally, I find it’s just as important to not have everything plotted out before you start writing. By playing “connect the dots”, you give yourself room for inspiration and creativity while you are actually writing. (For me, if I knew everything I was going to write before I started typing, I would get bored. By only knowing the key points to each chapter, the story becomes an adventure for me as well.)
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Myoozik  
the first movie is def a product of it’s time, ad i only saw it years after it came out becuase i wasn’t born when it came out, but i still thought it holds up pretty good imo
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Rewatching Sing, I’m not as harsh as I was to it on first viewing and it had potential there so it could’ve been much better. Only make it into a human world rather than an animal world and refine the plot to make it less generic and predictable and it could’ve been a pretty good movie. Also, it’s completely coincidental that it premiered side by side with Zootopia in the same year, I doubt that Illumination was trying to ripoff Disney.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
“Mama” by My Chemical Romance is just as good a song as, if not better than, “Welcome to the Black Parade,” and it should have become a hit.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Batman’s contingency plan for the Justice League shows how much of an idiot he actually is. He rather have all the knowledge of how to defeat (and as shown in the show and movies, kill) every member of the JL hidden from everyone other than him rather than have it so that each member of their innermost circle (Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and the rest) has a key to the entire database that requires three or four members to access the full list, but each has their own list that includes about 1/8th of their members and one of their inner circle. Batman doesn’t even tell them about it until after it has been used against them in both medias.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
The whole idea of the existence of “red flag movies” is so confusing to me. Like, so many people are stupid enough to believe that you can tell whether someone is toxic just because of what movies they enjoy.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Goku Black  
I’m working at a Best Buy distribution warehouse right now.  
One time I got a bunch of coffee to send to a Best Buy store. I think it was for the break room.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide