Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Background Pony #A4BF
@Dex Stewart  
I’m not talking about logic, there is no hard logic to justify anything that anyone likes or dislikes when you get to the bottom of it. Why should I like things because it’s not logical, when my mind says that I just don’t like it? I’ve been around certain people enough to have had a fair exposure to them to which I say “I’d prefer not to be around these people”. And then I try to avoid them, problem solved. How can anyone dispute that? It doesn’t make sense to try to make a moral stance on that.
Background Pony #A4BF
@Dex Stewart  
I guess it depends what definitions we give to racism, but I was talking about racism in terms of cultures, values, attitudes, etc that are almost exclusive to specific races. Then again, racism could mean from “pointing out differences in races” to “ someone going out of their way to hurt someone based on their race”.

I suppose they would be an asshole to a lot of people, in my opinion it doesn’t make a lot of sense to not be around someone specifically because of how they look. I think usually its because of something other than that though
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
“Hands off” Mods a lot of times can be worse than more proactive mods. Especially if said mods allow their forums to become toxic wasteland
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Myoozik  
tbh im not really interested in most live streamers, especially ones that often have a lot of backstory and in-jokes/references since i feel like im missing out on the context of them.

and tbh the only main difference i see between normal streamers and VTubers is the “anime waifu” aesthetic.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide